Graig Cooper

utvol0427

Bring back post junkies!!
Has there be any other news on Graig Cooper? Last I heard was that we were going to be his leader if Coker was fired at Miami. Chances are probably better than not that he is gone at seasons end.

Has there be any other news on Graig Cooper? Last I heard was that we were going to be his leader if Coker was fired at Miami. Chances are probably better than not that he is gone at seasons end.

His dad and I are very good friends. I will ask him. I was unaware that his plans had changed. I was critical of the NCAA Clearinghouse for doing him like they did, but now if he comes to The Vols then I will thank them. I see this situation only through my orange sunglasses !

the U will hire a stud coach and he'll end up there, or maybe they'll screw it up and hire barry alvarez, that's our only hope in this one

Actually, from his last interview Cooper said it doesnt matter who the U names as the new coach if Coker is gone he is going to likely end up at UT. But, hey I love your non-fact based optimisim rex. You have complaints and negative opinions that have merit. That is for sure. But, posts like this one are the ones that make you sound ridiculous with your views. You take a positive and with no factual reasoning behind it just blurt out "nope not going to happen" and its just pointless.

the U will hire a stud coach and he'll end up there, or maybe they'll screw it up and hire barry alvarez, that's our only hope in this one

Gotta love how you're so sure of this situation.

I doubt that he would go to the U and play with a Coach he probally doesn't have any history of seeing. I'd expect him to be a Vol if Coker is fired.

Actually, from his last interview Cooper said it doesnt matter who the U names as the new coach if Coker is gone he is going to likely end up at UT. But, hey I love your non-fact based optimisim rex. You have complaints and negative opinions that have merit. That is for sure. But, posts like this one are the ones that make you sound ridiculous with your views. You take a positive and with no factual reasoning behind it just blurt out "nope not going to happen" and its just pointless.

look rick, no offense, but what are you, about 18yrs old? I sat through the 88 season, my freshman year in college, plus for the 18 years before that I suffered with mediocre Tennessee teams, always getting beat by Bama teams with less talent, getting upset by Rutgers, when the Vols finally made the move into the upper tier of the SEC and on to the natl championship scene, well I had waited and hoped for so long, now I see it slipping away, I see us trending back down to a #14 or #15 ranked team. I see us becoming an also ran and it's painful for me. yes, I may seem negative, but it's only because I honestly believe CPF must go. My comment on Cooper was probably just out of frustration, so let me slide.:peace2:

VN Store

Back