Grad asst working with Tight ends - Jack Taylor

Also another from his last staff..... Not sure I like a coach who tries to bring in most of his past staff. Not sure why I feel this way, Just seems there should be some differences. That being said, UT brought in the AD from the same school. Oh Well, just not as comfortable as I wish to feel.

Looks like he is putting a GA with each position group. Not that unusual. Seems to be a complete overhaul with the athletic department, recruiting, and coaching. This was well overdue. So I for one, welcome the fresh, new and younger staff. Top to bottom.

Reactions: FïreBall
Also another from his last staff..... Not sure I like a coach who tries to bring in most of his past staff. Not sure why I feel this way, Just seems there should be some differences. That being said, UT brought in the AD from the same school. Oh Well, just not as comfortable as I wish to feel.
For GA’s and QC’s? Why go with mystery guests to teach your offense? Ellarbe and Golesh are legit hires better than anyone we’ve had on the staff in some time at their position groups. Do we ever have a hot list of potential QB coaches that would necessitate him not bringing along one that’s worked very well? Kodi Burns really wasn’t on his last staff. He had just hired him away from Auburn.

This from the guy that wrote how great the Pruitt hire would be that he published an
e-book from wide spread reports.

It makes since he would bring Jack! Remember he has ran the UCF football program for a couple of years. So not first time head Coach! And if you believe in those around you at various spots, go with it for starters, you can add and subtract as you go! It's what most early Coaching changes go thru. No role is too small in order to have success, which is what we are all pulling for! Go Vols!

I am cool with all their UCF offensive staff coming to Knoxville. We just need stellar position coaches and Triathlon training for our defense.

Last edited:
For GA’s and QC’s? Why go with mystery guests to teach your offense? Ellarbe and Golesh are legit hires better than anyone we’ve had on the staff in some time at their position groups. Do we ever have a hot list of potential QB coaches that would necessitate him not bringing along one that’s worked very well? Kodi Burns really wasn’t on his last staff. He had just hired him away from Auburn.

I said not sure why I feel this way ------ I understand what you are saying, but I still not sure why I feel this way.

VN Store

Back