Gotta love Uros for this...

He seems like he put a lot of pressure on himself. Last year he looked like he was pressing. No need for him to do that with this scoring talent. Focus on defense and rebounding and take the offense when it comes.

Last year we struggled to score. This year I think we should see more offensive options.

Reactions: cardvolfan
I hope Plasvic stays patient and trust the process of becoming a true inside presence. The staff has done wonders in developing both Grant and Fulky.

There may be some more learning moments this year, but I can remember thinking to myself not too long ago that Fulky is not a college basketball player only for him to blossom into the team's leading scorer by the end of last year.

Reactions: ClockworkOrange
I hope Plasvic stays patient and trust the process of becoming a true inside presence. The staff has done wonders in developing both Grant and Fulky.

There may be some more learning moments this year, but I can remember thinking to myself not too long ago that Fulky is not a college basketball player only for him to blossom into the team's leading scorer by the end of last year.
I'm really not sure why people are suprisred at Fulk. As a freshman it was obvious to me he could be a very good player here. Then the injury set him back at least a year.

I'm really not sure why people are suprisred at Fulk. As a freshman it was obvious to me he could be a very good player here. Then the injury set him back at least a year.
You answered your own question. After showing flashes his Fr he looked like a different player that didn’t improve and maybe even regressed... I’m not sure if he ever scored double digit points more than once or twice his Rs Fr and Rs SO year. He used to get bullied in the paint

You answered your own question. After showing flashes his Fr he looked like a different player that didn’t improve and maybe even regressed... I’m not sure if he ever scored double digit points more than once or twice his Rs Fr and Rs SO year. He used to get bullied in the paint
Fulks problem was foul trouble.

VN Store

Back