Gorsuch refuses to mask up

evillawyer

Dark Brandon, B*tches!
Sits next to Sotomayor, who is diabetic and immunocompromised, but he refuses to wear a mask. What a jerk. But I'm sure all the "loves em some Jesus" folks on here approve.

To be fair, Alito, Gorsuch, and Thomas are as partisan and politically biased as Sotomayor, Kagan, Breyer are.....

That’s true.

Alito, Gorsuch, and Thomas are partisan towards the Constitution and their role on the SCOTUS

Sotomayor, Kagan, and Breyer are partisan towards progressive activism and whatever directive they receive from Obummer.

But yes. I agree.

Completely disagree on Alito and Thomas but I see what you are trying to do

Alito and Thomas are as far to the right as those 3 are to the left. Gorsuch isn't quite as far right as those 2.

Personally, I'd love a SC without Thomas, Alito, Sotomayor, Kagan, and Breyer. Way too much of a political bent currently.

Sits next to Sotomayor, who is diabetic and immunocompromised, but he refuses to wear a mask. What a jerk. But I'm sure all the "loves em some Jesus" folks on here approve.

So you are saying that she is immunocompromised and has a higher risk of contracting the virus yet still takes the chance to spread it to the rest of the court.

Alito and Thomas are as far to the right as those 3 are to the left. Gorsuch isn't quite as far right as those 2.

Personally, I'd love a SC without Thomas, Alito, Sotomayor, Kagan, and Breyer. Way too much of a political bent currently.

If by far to the “right” means actually applying the Constitution to their decisions then yes I agree. Huge difference between that and activism as you are implying

What’s the issue? It’s not his responsibility to protect her. If she feels that she’s “immunocompromised” then she should stay at home.

If by far to the “right” means actually applying the Constitution to their decisions then yes I agree. Huge difference between that and activism as you are implying

Yes by "right" I mean their politically bent interpretation of the Constitution.

I abhor the activist judges on the left.

I am not the biggest fan of DJT at all but he did a far better job at picking out SC justices than Obama. Gorsuch and ACB are far closer to the middle than anyone on the left and Kavanaugh is just right of center.

VN Store

Back