gop shut out of any bill talks.

Pelosi and Reid are complete idiots. I would love to see someone knock her upside her head, and someone drop kick Reid.

Make no mistake, the GOP has earned this treatment, but it doesn't make stupidity acceptable.

Pelosi and Reid are complete idiots. I would love to see someone knock her upside her head, and someone drop kick Reid.

Agree whole heartedly. Neither one of them would hold their current positions if a national election, consisting only of democrats, were held.

Make no mistake, the GOP has earned this treatment, but it doesn't make stupidity acceptable.

to some extent, but Newt Gingrich put rules in place that gave the dems a seat at the table, committee assignments were almost evenly split, and a voice in crafting legislation. Pelosi, who claimed to want bipartisanship to rule the day back in 2006, has completely backed out on that pledge.

Oh well, you reap what you sow. When the porkulus bill fails and the nation realizes that it was a democrats-only affair, Pelosi and Reid will either be out of a job entirely, or they will be relegated to the back-bench status they so richly deserve.

Agree whole heartedly. Neither one of them would hold their current positions if a national election, consisting only of democrats, were held.

I presume you're joking.

VN Store

Back