Good statistic on SEC Now tonight...

The Kellie haters will not be pleased with this! SMH

Oh Joy. Those guys are getting their attention, even on our other boards. Go check out last night's baseball game thread. Featuring moral losses is evidence of what it is. Sad when any VOL victory is only motivation for negative agenda pushing. It is a bit amusing if you follow the LIKES among those like minded. Obviously collectively they subscribe to the "if you say it enough (and Like it enough) it must be true" theory. Way to much effort required to apply ignore practices. Prime examples on this board are the predictions of 20 and 40 point losses next game. Certainly not desired mainstream fox hole companions. But then, I don't guess that is a consideration of their's anyway.

The Lady Vols have now been to three semifinals in a row after missing four in a row before that.

That statistic runs counter to what some of you and John Adams have to say about Kellie's record vs. Holly's record so far.
We've got National Championship banners hanging in the rafters, making the SEC semifinals isn't a big deal.

We've got National Championship banners hanging in the rafters, making the SEC semifinals isn't a big deal.
The hell you say! May not be a big deal in your historical overview, but in the compartmentalized view from this real life season, it's huge. Not making the SEC semifinals would have been the end of times.

If the goal is another banner, the SEC semifinals is a necessary step.

I suppose you think the Lady that oversaw the hanging of those banners would approve of you and your best buds methodologies for achieving greatness this year. Let's debate this point.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and Lucy
The Lady Vols have now been to three semifinals in a row after missing four in a row before that.

That statistic runs counter to what some of you and John Adams have to say about Kellie's record vs. Holly's record so far.

This is excellent, but let's set the bar a bit higher now and make a jump to the next step. Not expecting a natty and an Elite 8 would be a surprise as Key's injury was indeed a big blow to the line up and match ups inside, but it's March, and time to beat a ranked team

I'm deeply ashamed that I'm so happy and relieved that we did not lose to effing Kentucky last night.
five of KY's last SEC tourney six wins should feel ashamed, as KY was the underdog in all but one of them

VN Store

Back