Good parking for football question

jbeeman85

I know I posted this several months ago but want to reask in case things have changed (pricing, construction, etc.)

Where is a good place to park for football if heading towards Nashville after the game?

Walking a long distance is not really a big deal (I probably walk at least a mile for Titans games).

I do not want to be gouged, end up in a mud pit if it's raining, or be in a questionable area in terms of safety.

I would like an area where it's decently easy access to I-40W. I parked in G17 I think it was last year and they were forcing you to turn opposite how I wanted and it was a mess as I am not familiar with the area.

I know I posted this several months ago but want to reask in case things have changed (pricing, construction, etc.)

Where is a good place to park for football if heading towards Nashville after the game?

Walking a long distance is not really a big deal (I probably walk at least a mile for Titans games).

I do not want to be gouged, end up in a mud pit if it's raining, or be in a questionable area in terms of safety.

I would like an area where it's decently easy access to I-40W. I parked in G17 I think it was last year and they were forcing you to turn opposite how I wanted and it was a mess as I am not familiar with the area.

University Commons just west of campus.

Second Presbyterian Church on Kingston Pike if you can walk 2 miles.

11th st garage with parking pass.. Lots for sale, season or individual game

Thank you for these suggestions and some I got through other means. Just trying to find the easiest exit routes. I'm not familiar enough with the area like I am Nashville and able to get home multiple ways out of Titans and Preds games.

Someone else told me about parking right after you get off of I-40 at exit 387 (17th Street). Does anyone know if that is an actual option and if it's any good and how much it is ?
Looking at Google Street view, there seems to be a vacant lot on corner of Dale and 17th that could be used be for parking I guess. If it is a lot, it appears pretty simple to get back to the interstate unless there's some road closures up there.

Thank you, do you know a price on those lots ?

The church started charging about $10 a few years ago. It used to be free.

I think that University Commons was about $40. There's a traffic light to get off of their property onto Cumberland/Kingston Pike, turn left at the light, and the ramp to I-40 is a right turn about 100 yards beyond the light. You can also exit UC in the other direction and cut through the AG Campus, but that's probably more congested with the Neyland Drive traffic added to the mix.

2nd Presbyterian Church on Kingston Pike is nearly no traffic, but it's a pretty good hike to the stadium.

VN Store

Back