Good Luck in Tourney!

VictoryVille101

Vols, Good luck in the tourney. Wish we could trade places with you, but we are terrible. You guys have the players to make a run, I don't care who you play. Good luck again and represent the SEC well please.

I've never been one for negativity but, Okie St is going to be a tough first rd game. Even if win that game.....Pittsburgh 2nd rd....enough said. Is it football time in Tennessee?

Vols, Good luck in the tourney. Wish we could trade places with you, but we are terrible. You guys have the players to make a run, I don't care who you play. Good luck again and represent the SEC well please.

+1

I always root for SEC teams in the tournament. This year no one expects much, and I suppose that is deserved. But maybe the teams getting in this year are a wee bit better than they've been getting credit for. Catch a few breaks here and there, have some people step up and play a bit better than has been standard, and maybe one or two SEC teams will remain come the S16.

If i were a betting man i'd wager that no sec team makes it into the round of sixteen.

UT and LSU get bumped in round 2, State leaves on first day IMO. How long has it been since SEC GOT completely put out so early? It would seem to have been awhile back.

I think the Vols are capable of some great basketball in the tournament.they looked great against Alabama and auburn. They tried too hard against miss st and were not as loose. Go Vols! You are as good as anyone. Anything can happen in a tournament.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back