Good bye Top 25

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
As expected....

D5U_3EIWkAEICkU.jpg:large

Reactions: RollerVol
Still NCAA tournament bound, baring a late season collapse. It's still been a fantastic season, the west is stacked

Did anyone notice the individual batting average and statistics of Home Runs and such of all the Arkansas players? That is as good of a line-up as I can recall seeing of any college team. We gave Arkansas competition for the first and last game. It is amazing what our new baseball coach has done in just two years. AD Fulmer needs to lock this coach up now so that no one else can obtain him. If the future progress for the next two years is as good as the last two years, the Vols are going to be in the top ten nationally...bring on Vanderbilt.

It's incredible how difficult the SEC is in football but they are even more difficult in baseball. We struggled for years just to make the SEC tournament which is what, 12 of the 14 SEC teams? I'm proud of how the guys have played so far. We need to sneak another series or two to finish in the top 25. Go Vols!

Die hard Cardinal fan here in West Tennessee for 60 years and still kicking!
Ozuna is a beast. I firmly believe he was hurt the entire year last year and played through it. Put him with Goldschmidt? Ill take it in the middle of the order. Also, if we can just get a good not great year from Fowler who seems to be a bit of a bust, i'll take it.

Ozuna is a beast. I firmly believe he was hurt the entire year last year and played through it. Put him with Goldschmidt? Ill take it in the middle of the order. Also, if we can just get a good not great year from Fowler who seems to be a bit of a bust, i'll take it.
Dejong killing it in the 3 hole also. Dude is a doubles machine.

It has been a good season. It just hurts to know we could’ve won a game or even two and instead we got swept. It’s ok. Headed in the right direction. For years I’ve sweated out making it to Hoover, and this year we’re gonna make it and I’ll be on vacation in Destin with the wife! Poor me! Dang it!!

I think we have a good shot at winning 2 of 3 in each of the remaining 3 series, MO at home, at FL (they have good hitters, but their pitching is not good this year, likely high scoring games) and at home with Ole Miss, although this one is the one I am most concerned about. Home field is usually an advantage, so that's good for 2 of the series, and hopefully at FL their pitching holds true to form. If we can manage that, we will end up 15-15 in SEC. GBO.

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
PS going to a Reds game this weekend. Lifelong Cards fan(I only say this to say I'm not familiar with the Reds local game atmosphere). Any must dos? Thanks!

Sorry but we don't allow STL fans in GABP! :) GABP is one of the best stadiums in the MLB and that's coming from non Cincy fans! It's a great ballpaprk and very fan friendly. Hopefully we'll have a decent crowd this weekend since we have been playing good ball lately (minus the STL series). Lots of fun things around Cincy and I'd recommend walking around town and not driving!

Reactions: The Crimson Cried
Sorry but we don't allow STL fans in GABP! :) GABP is one of the best stadiums in the MLB and that's coming from non Cincy fans! It's a great ballpaprk and very fan friendly. Hopefully we'll have a decent crowd this weekend since we have been playing good ball lately (minus the STL series). Lots of fun things around Cincy and I'd recommend walking around town and not driving!
I am going to Cincinnati in June to watch the Reds. I do not know where I will be sitting until another group decides if they are going with us (we may need 14 tickets together) and my wife is handicapped and needs a cane to walk. How is access to the upper deck for her since stairs are her main issue walking?

One of the best=maybe top 15............................ juss sayin

Saw the Cards and Reds play a few times in old Busch stadium when I was a kid. Also went to a series between the two at Riverfront Park back in The Big Red Machine days.

Reactions: The Crimson Cried
PS going to a Reds game this weekend. Lifelong Cards fan(I only say this to say I'm not familiar with the Reds local game atmosphere). Any must dos? Thanks!
Graeter’s icecream, which is sold at the ballpark, and they also have an ice cream parlor downtown. There will be a line, but that’s because it’s really good.

They put cinnamon on their chili there, and it changes the texture and taste (In a bad way, in my opinion). It’s Skyline Chili.

Montgomery Inn barbecue-it’s good stuff.

VN Store

Back