Gold Football

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
There's a pic on the front of govols.com that has Eric Berry catching a gold football. What's up with that? Just my natural curiosity.

There's a pic on the front of govols.com that has Eric Berry catching a gold football. What's up with that? Just my natural curiosity.

I was curious about that myself. I assume the practice balls are probably a little different, just not sure why.

at Notre Dame I could see it, but shouldnt it be orange? Hey, how about an orange and white checkered football?

i don't know why the football is gold, but the firt thing that popped in my head was the Golden Egg.....something to be treasured....never to be lost.....maybe some visualization to make them value the football?

we def dont have a style, unless up the middle, up the middle, pass, punt-is a style. Oops, I was just reliving the Johnny Majors days.

It's Gold beacuse Fulmer touched it, and as we know, everything he touches, turns to gold baby!!!!

" Audiences are always better pleased with a smart retort, some joke or epigram, than with any amount of reasoning." --Charlotte Perkins Gilman

ive seen those heavy footballs in a variety of colors: mostly black, i like the gold tho, but orange would be the best!

Exactly. Ive also seen white and red as well.
maybe the different colors represent different weights, like regular (round) med balls...?

just reminded me of Goldmember though...
"Can I paint his yoo-hoo gold? It's kind of my thing, you know"

VN Store

Back