The Detroit Red Wings Thread

Dont remind me, but there are two periods to play, the Pens have to finish killing this power play. The Wings will come out to clean ice, that is a bonus. We are really playing from behind now.

Last edited:
Pens are having serious trouble out there against Datsyuk, Zetterberg, and Cleary line.

Yeah, they need to fire the puck more at os, they have had two shots this period. I need a shot of something strong!!!! You know what, there is still one more game to play.

Disco Dan is gonna have to calm these boys down, they are making stupid penalty's, whacking people.

The Pens have to regroup, rest and win the last game in Mellon Arena this year. Take this series to seven!

Detroit takes it in 6. They were dominant tonight. Pens just can't keep up with the Wings depth.

2 days off. Datsyuk is back.

this series may go to 7 games, but it's over.

Congrats to the Pens. You certainly pulled out a surprise ending to the series. And I hate the Red Wings as much as the Yankees. Well...not that much and only because they win all the time.

And that's enough for Pittsburgh. You're not going to pull a Boston and starting winning everything all the time.

VN Store

Back