Go wings!!!

Go Pens, I cant believe they are playing the first two games back to back. Thank goodness I will be home from work to watch. Doozer, even my dad cant believe the Wings have made it back to the finals, he said Osgood got hot at the right time.

Last edited:

doozer

Matthew 6:2
Go Pens, I cant believe they are playing the first two games back to back. Thank goodness I will be home from work to watch. Doozer, even my dad cant believe the Wings have made it back to the finals, he said Osgood got hot at the right time.
Osgood is working on a HOF career. one more Cup and he's a lock to get in.

he used to be such a punching bag in Detroit too. his play has exceeded my expectations for sure.

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
i don't expect this series to be like last year. i think the Pens match up a lot better than they did this year.

with the way both goalies have been playing, i'm not expecting the over under for any game to be above 4 or 5 at most.

interesting to me though in looking back last year, to see the shots on goal differential between Detroit and Pittsburgh, i think that's the one major thing that will change. as i've watched the Pens this year, they are being much more aggresive in the opponent's zone. sevear games of the last two series where that stat looked a lot like Detroit's advantage in last year's final against the Pens.

the difference, Detroit can match it, as they've done the same.

should be a lot of fun to watch.

Man, i'm on edge, this last minute is nuts!!!!!! Woo Hoo He shoots and scores, Max Talbot with the 6th empty net goal of the year. Ladies and gentleman elvis has just left the building!

VN Store

Sponsors