Go Siena!

CardassianVol

I am going to be in the Nashville area this weekend. Nothing would make me happier than Vanderbilt fans lamenting a loss and UT playing on. They are 5/6 from three point range right now though. That won't continue.

Hahahaha! Siena just played a great game. The "magical" season is over. Bye bye 'Dores. I never would have guessed they would lose by 21 to Siena though. I thought they would make a run at it. They never had a single lead...

Too bad they can't play their tournament games at Memorial.

Exactly what is stated on ESPN.com

If only Vanderbilt could play all of its NCAA tournament games in Memorial Gym. Maybe then the Commodores (25-6 overall, 10-6 SEC) would be on a fast track to the Final Four.

Alas, they couldn't. And they just got bounced in the first round.

In all fairness, though, UT was pretty bad on the road last year. We still managed to get to the sweet 16.

I just get tired of Vandy and their Memorial Magic/Homecooking.

In all fairness, though, UT was pretty bad on the road last year. We still managed to get to the sweet 16.

I just get tired of Vandy and their Memorial Magic/Homecooking.

At least the court at TBA is the same as everywhere else. The Commodes get a definite edge because their floor setup is so different from everybody else's. Deprived of that advantage, they're pedestrian. Obviously.

i'm kinda mad at myself i changed it back to vandy before my bracket had to be in. :banghead2:

VN Store

Back