Go Michigan and go Baylor. Dont care if Auburn wins or not

Bigun

Wouldnt bother me either way other than if they win and Bama loses that would make Bama fans more miserable.

Although with that being said, I think Bama obliterates Michigan.

Wouldnt bother me either way other than if they win and Bama loses that would make Bama fans more miserable.

Although with that being said, I think Bama obliterates Michigan.

Don't always agree with you, but you are 100% right. Hope the gumps and the sniffers get the crap beat out of them.

Reactions: Bigun
Normally I'd be for teams playing Auburn and Alabama; however Alabama is playing against Michigan and I love watching one of the most overrated coaches in college football get beaten. And I am no Baylor fan, I hate that after all the crap that school did and helped cover up, here they are back so soon.

And I'm for Auburn because I still think Minnesota is still a pretender.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Normally I'd be for teams playing Auburn and Alabama; however Alabama is playing against Michigan and I love watching one of the most overrated coaches in college football get beaten. And I am no Baylor fan, I hate that after all the crap that school did and helped cover up, here they are back so soon.

Please return to normal. Hate Alabama early and often.

I hate Auburn because they're an ACTUAL rival (unlike LSU), so I hope they lose too...But if I was forced to root for a team, it'd probably be them because I dislike Georgia and Saban very much..."Row the boat" guy is also a twerp, so there's that too.

VN Store

Back