Go ahead and kill me now!

stupid_thread.gif

Quick story on Taurasi, I took my oldest daughter to watch the Women’s Olympic team play the exhibition game against the lady Vols. We bought an WNBA basketball in hopes of getting autographs. Standing outside the arena as they exited for the bus, every Olympian took the pen, signed the ball, handed it back to her and made their way to the bus except for two. Taurasi and Sue Bird. They both took the time to talk to my daughter, thank her for coming and Taurasi was even engaged in personal conversation with her about her age, what sports she played, etc. Keep in mind my daughter was decked out in Lady Vol gear. Taurasi then told my daughter to keep working hard, never give up and never let anyone doubt what she can accomplish! I will never forget that experience. She even told my daughter “of course I’ll sign your ball, even though you are a Lady Vol fan”, laughed, handed her the ball back, gave her a hug and made her way to the bus. Changed my perspective of her.
GBO!!

Do we get to pick the method of execution? Is there a poll where we can vote?

I'm going with being tied to a chair with eyelids propped open and being forced to watch an endless loop of that viral sequence in the opening of the UT-Vandy game.

Walz is available now. I'm so sick of friggin Geno and UCONN. Louisville may have been last hope to beat them.

VN Store

Back