Girls of Pittsburgh

9WJK94L.jpg

b8os3sf8w9b81.jpg

These girls are lovely, but honest question, are the girls today getting butt injections or what? Lol.. I’m in my 40s but nobody had grossly disproportionate butts, even if you did squats all day .. it’s very puzzling and typically doesn’t happen in nature unless your genetics are such.. if their mana doesn’t have a fat ass.. then there you go lol.. and they are all half dressed probably because they can’t find clothes

These girls are lovely, but honest question, are the girls today getting butt injections or what? Lol..

I don't think so.

My personal rule for "the girls of..." threads is that the girl must have on something obvious to the school.

In the case of my last few posts, they have all been athletes... softball, soccer, basketball, etc. These girls work out, especially squats. And yes, I guess they must do squats all day.

So just as Jeremy Banks' physique is not indicative of the entire Vols student body/fan base, neither are these lasses.

And that is why we put them here.

I don't think so.

My personal rule for "the girls of..." threads is that the girl must have on something obvious to the school.

In the case of my last few posts, they have all been athletes... softball, soccer, basketball, etc. These girls work out, especially squats. And yes, I guess they must do squats all day.

So just as Jeremy Banks' physique is not indicative of the entire Vols student body/fan base, neither are these lasses.

And that is why we put them here.
Okay, fair enough.. outstanding, out of the norm physiques lol.. makes sense now

Julie Beaulieu
  • Lecturer II

Julie Beaulieu is a Lecturer for the Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies Program. She received her PhD in Literature with a certificate in GSWS from the University of Pittsburgh. Her research and teaching interests include the history of sexuality, global LGBTQ studies, transgender studies, eighteenth-century British literature, queer theory, feminist theory, and affect theory. She is currently working on her first book manuscript, entitled, Obsessive Love: A Queer History.

View attachment 393358
With degress like that, the only hope of a paycheck is to continue on the woke university trail with no life or work experiences ever to be gained.

VN Store

Back