Girls of Chattanooga

I will say in my experience women from the Hamilton county area are mostly pretty good looking.

I married a really good looking one from Hamilton County. She didn't go to UTC though.

Well done sir...I never “married” a girl from Hamilton County, but we’ll just say I met a few during my time in Knoxville. Chattanooga girls like to party that’s for sure .

Well done sir...I never “married” a girl from Hamilton County, but we’ll just say I met a few during my time in Knoxville. Chattanooga girls like to party that’s for sure .
lol. I went to UTC, Chattanooga born and raised. Never left. There are some good looking women here.

I had to click on this thread to see if someone was going to post pics of professors I remembered, and sure enough, there they are. LOL

lol. I went to UTC, Chattanooga born and raised. Never left. There are some good looking women here.

I had to click on this thread to see if someone was going to post pics of professors I remembered, and sure enough, there they are. LOL

Gotta watch out for the girls from Red Bank and the girls from Ooltewah are all good wholesome Christian gals until someone breaks out the booze. Then all bets are off.

logo-home.png

VN Store

Back