Girl’s HS Tennessee Basketball

it’s obvious we are in very slow sports times right now for this to be so publicized. Is she even SEC material?

Since nobody will tell WHO the player is ????
I looked up the school ! A private school , division II and they were runner up in state tournament! Our Wynn is a division I junior and ranked ..... No one on this team is mentioned as a ranked player ! I hope in the future if anyone wants to mention a new player they might give information about them !!!!! Or at least their name ? Jeeesss ...

Since nobody will tell WHO the player is ????
I looked up the school ! A private school , division II and they were runner up in state tournament! Our Wynn is a division I junior and ranked ..... No one on this team is mentioned as a ranked player ! I hope in the future if anyone wants to mention a new player they might give information about them !!!!! Or at least their name ? Jeeesss ...
Sorry..... I meant to reply the girls name is jenn Sullivan and she is a really really good ball player but probably low division 1 level player but I would put her up against the one girl that played for Covington I think.... she is better than her I think.

VN Store

Back