Get to know Justine Pissott

i am very excited about the future, especially since it is clear from this article that Kelly and her staff are standing out on the recruiting trail. Those compliments from her coaches and parents about how we recruit should make all fans very very proud. You can tell she learned from Pat.

She will continue to add muscle with a proper strength coach and i am sure she has that. We have to remember she is only a junior and just 16 years old and will develop alot in two years.

She will continue to add muscle with a proper strength coach and i am sure she has that. We have to remember she is only a junior and just 16 years old and will develop alot in two years.

By the time she gets here, she will be far more developed and even more of a deep threat then she already is....Hell, by then she will be shooting deep 3's from the dressing room, but still some will complain...They always do.
maxresdefault.jpg

The Harper coaching team appears to be successfully recruiting for quality in entire families instead of just in players, and that is going to be a tremendous blessing to the program going forward. I am so impressed by everyone who has said "Yes!" to the Harper Era. :D

Last edited:

VN Store

Back