Get to know Joe Milton

volroadwarrior

We can only hope that he is the next Cam Newton. But he was pulled as a starter at Michigan. Maybe a new beginning will help. I would love to steam roll some foes this year with a stud QB. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be the next JG or BM and can keep the ball out of opponents hands.

IluvdoubleD's

I'm getting a happy hour buzz and have learned not to post much after that, but the ONLY reason we beat indiana is because of eric gray. He gave us the edge. I was watching the gane with indiana folks. we had it all on the line. that was much, MUCH closer then i expected, and i told him hours before he didn't know eric gray. His responce was "who's eric gray? Eric gray beat Indiana.

livefaith

LMAO.

A kid that is the combo of a Hurts and Tua the size of CAM that can make any throw on the field and run for short downs. Oh yeah, he was also a coach HYPE croot.

OH TAY pj. what ever you say.

Did I mention he has been mentored for this by one of the the top ten QB coaches on the planet? It's all there folks.
Wow, I wonder how this post ages in 3 years? If he was actually that, he would be rated as a consensus 6* recruit.😯

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
I'm getting a happy hour buzz and have learned not to post much after that, but the ONLY reason we beat indiana is because of eric gray. He gave us the edge. I was watching the gane with indiana folks. we had it all on the line. that was much, MUCH closer then i expected, and i told him hours before he didn't know eric gray. His responce was "who's eric gray? Eric gray beat Indiana.
He recovered an onside kick and ran for 86 yards. Crouch matched him with one TD. Was a FG contest in the first half. If JG doesn’t set them up with two TD’s, it would have been last team with the ball kicks for the win.

DERELICK_MY_VOLS

WARNING : READER AGGRESSION IS ADVISED
You can say what you want about Joe Milton. He has every bit of the God given talent and raw athleticism to be elite. It is 110% mental for this man. He’s shown the ability to be a man amongst boys…..but started trying to do too much when he didn’t have to.

Not to mention Harbaugh’s style of coaching QB’s is not on the level of Heupel’s style. Harbaugh has had so much talent and been delivering below average results. History proves QBs flourish under his tutelage time and time again.

Not saying Milton will be or do anything at QB here ever. Heupel recruited this guy here though himself…he obviously sees something in him to do so.

sechamp2012

We can only hope that he is the next Cam Newton. But he was pulled as a starter at Michigan. Maybe a new beginning will help. I would love to steam roll some foes this year with a stud QB. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be the next JG or BM and can keep the ball out of opponents hands.
He reminds me Dwain Mathis UGA 6'6" big super strong arm can extend plays was being raved about. RS Freshman then Jamie Newman opts out.Beck was hurt, Mathis still couldn't bet out walk-on Stetson Bennett.

jarnol32

To be the man you gotta beat the man.
With an emphasis on a vertical passing game in this offense, it leads me to believe that our starter will either be Joe Milton or Brian Maurer. Milton has an elite arm, Maurer has a very good arm. Bailey has an average arm at best, and hooker seems to struggle throwing farther than 10 yards down the field. I believe a lot of fans will be surprised at who starts at qb.

bigl3327

Harbaugh hasn't developed any QB worth a sh!t at Michigan. Shea Patterson actually looked like he regressed under Harbaugh. Not saying Milton is the answer, but let's see how he develops under Heupel who appears to be a QB whisperer.

HalfullVol

Ain't it Funky now - JB
Joe Milton = Tim Tebow

TT would still be in the NFL if he had made the move out of college to TE

You say he is now trying out for TE position with the Jags?

hmmm, interesting :D

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
Joe Milton = Tim Tebow

TT would still be in the NFL if he had made the move out of college to TE

You say he is now trying out for TE position with the Jags?

hmmm, interesting :D
“Out of college”? Yeah. IN COLLEGE? Somebody would’ve been committed.

VN Store

Sponsors