Get behind me Saban….

Volizona

Someone made a joke in the Bama jokes thread a few weeks ago about quoting (misquoting) scripture and saying “get behind me Saban”. Kudos to whoever sent that joke because I’m still laughing. On a serious note, I really am ready for Saban to get behind us all and go out on a sour note. After watching the Auburn game today, I am just so sick of this guy and all of Bama’s nonsense. Seeing him act like a little baby every time something doesn’t go his way, seeing refs always protect Bama (with all the officials huddling with him to see what they should call) and seeing Bama always come out on top, even when they shouldn’t makes me vomit. Part of me wants to see Georgia embarrass then. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a fan of Kirby either but what choice do I have? I hate Michigan too so I really can’t think of any other teams I like. I say it’s time to take Saban and his evil regime NOW. The US had to become an ally of the USSR in WWII. That’s kind of how I see Georgia now. Too bad Mark Richt isn’t still there, at least he was a decent human being.

Nick Saban is wearing down - you can see it in his demeanor and press conferences. If he were to get curb stomped by Georgia and then lose a bowl game, I think he will retire. It is at least 40% probability that the man retires.

Add Auburn to Tennessee, LSU & Arkansas list of people the refs screwed for Bama this year.

As much as I hate Ga, I’m pulling for the Sat to end this BS with Bama for this year. Then I hope Ga loses first game in CFP

Agree with the Butt whipping l hope GA puts on BAMA next week, but l always pull for whatever SEC team is in the hunt for a championship.

Reactions: Volizona
Honestly I think the dogs are going to destroy bama. The refs will do everything the can to help bama though. The SEC makes more money if they get 2 teams in the playoff. So if bama wins them and ga both go.

Reactions: alavolfan
The Bama Bias is so far stupid I do not even know what to say. It happens ALL the freaking time. Missed calls, no calls, it is almost like the league office that is less that 100 miles from Tuscaloosa has a meeting before the season and tells all of the of the refs to give BAMA favor over all of the other teams. Like the league will not survive without Bama dominating... Sickening.

Nick Saban is wearing down - you can see it in his demeanor and press conferences. If he were to get curb stomped by Georgia and then lose a bowl game, I think he will retire. It is at least 40% probability that the man retires.
He’s not retiring for another 8-10 years.

Reactions: igotworms
The Bama Bias is so far stupid I do not even know what to say. It happens ALL the freaking time. Missed calls, no calls, it is almost like the league office that is less that 100 miles from Tuscaloosa has a meeting before the season and tells all of the of the refs to give BAMA favor over all of the other teams. Like the league will not survive without Bama dominating... Sickening.

I’m just trying to remember when Bama lost a game, showed numerous blown calls & They were bitching about the refs....Its been a looooonnng time

I will never understand pulling for your rivals to win championships
I look at it from the standpoint of what it might do for UT's bowl prospects.....nah....that's a lie. I hate UGA and their fans. Anyone but the mutts and if that means rooting for bama, so be it. Roll tide.

I will never understand pulling for your rivals to win championships

I do understand that view point, but then I will bring up the point of “Do you really want to be like Cincinnati”?

By that I mean the argument of” Who have they played this year”?

If the teams you beat haven’t lost to anyone else your win looks great, but if they have also lost to everyone else it doesn’t mean much.

I also get the recruiting argument that goes with it, but if you win the recruit’s will come.

The NCAA ignores potential shady deals involving Bama.

#StruggleOverWit
NCAA won't sniff Bama. The entire state government is involved in the corruptness that is called Alabama Football. Saban just simply needs to say what players he wants and the rest is handled by boosters and government employees. The NIL rules make it even easier for that joke of a state to run a corrupt program that is ran like an Italian Crime Ring.

There was a well written exposé written about it a few years back. I'll do some digging and see if I can find it.

But Bama is easily the most cheating program in history. They are so powerful the NCAA won't dare approach it. Even when NCAA has it's hand forced, they will lightly slap Bammers on the wrist.

If a sinkhole swallowed Tuscaloosa, I'd lose sleep....only because I'd wake up in the middle of the night in sheer joy and ecstasy.

Reactions: reecetn
Honestly I think the dogs are going to destroy bama. The refs will do everything the can to help bama though. The SEC makes more money if they get 2 teams in the playoff. So if bama wins them and ga both go.
Watching AU’s defense shut then down for 3.5 qts, I’m even more confident than I was prior, that UGA wipes the floor with them. Young is great because he typically has 7 seconds to find an open receiver. He was rattled for the entire first half today and UGA’s defense is more relentless than what he saw today.

Correct! Ole Nick is showing his age. Notice the bald spot coming on.

Add Auburn to Tennessee, LSU & Arkansas list of people the refs screwed for Bama this year.

As much as I hate Ga, I’m pulling for them Sat to end this BS with Bama for this year. Then I hope Ga loses first game in CFP
I can’t stand Georgia but I hope they curb stomp Bama as well

Reactions: tnutater
Saban is going nowhere. I think I read Alabama is the youngest team in the SEC. They will be much better next year (sad to say as I hope they lose every game).

VN Store

Back