Gerald Jones Final stats

MillwoodFootball

He finished with 2083 rushing yards and 27 rushing td's.. Through the air he had 2084 yards with 27 td's.. 2 punt returns and 1 defensive td.. On defense he had 48 tackles with 38 being unassisted, 2 ints, 4 fumble recoveries and 3 forced fumbles.. He also had 8 pbu's....

Sounds like a real player. Look forward to seeing him in Knoxville next season.

He's such an amazing athlete -- I can't wait to see him tearin' it up @ the AAA Bowl Game. :rock:

Btw, 2083(rushing)/2084(passing) -- Was that intentional? :thumbsup:

He finished with 2083 rushing yards and 27 rushing td's.. Through the air he had 2084 yards with 27 td's.. 2 punt returns and 1 defensive td.. On defense he had 48 tackles with 38 being unassisted, 2 ints, 4 fumble recoveries and 3 forced fumbles.. He also had 8 pbu's....
jim thorpe would have been proud.

We played 15, We won the 2A State Championship this last Saturday... He was named First Team All-State QB along with Offensive player of the year...

Do you think G. Jones will be used the same way that Florida used Percy Harvin. I think the UT coaches will use Jones, Berry and even O-Neal the way Harvin was used. Man, we'll have a dynamic offense if we can use our talent right next year.

I wonder if Jones is related to Bugs Bunny?? For that matter I wonder if Eric Berry is too??

Attachments

• FF1045-Baseball-Bugs.jpg
    FF1045-Baseball-Bugs.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1
Just got done reading some stuff on Rivals.. Don;t listen to that fool saying that Gerald plays in a weak class. 2A is probably one of the top 2 toughest classes in Oklahoma. In 2A you have 5 weeks of playoffs instead of 4 like the other classes. He should be a 5* kid and everybody that knows anything about football would agree. The kid is flat out NASTY, I've seen him do things that I have never seen a high school kid do.. The clip on Rivals where he does the spin move at full speed any doesnt really lose anything, I have never seen that...

those stats are just flat out ridiculous, what an athlete. Could be the next Willie Gault.

It doesnt matter where he plays just as long as they get him the ball 15 to 20 times a game.. I hope they kind of use him like Arkansas uses McFadden.. His route running is also some of the best i've seen..

VN Store

Back