Georgia vs Missouri

I know a lot of the offenses (that Georgia has seen) are not impressive. I get that.

But, I’m going to issue a general warning. The SC loss was horrible. There is no denying that.

But, that defense is legit. And if the other team doesn’t score, you always have a chance. A lot of teams right now with explosive offenses, but they can play defense at a level no one else is.

Do not be surprised if they pull an upset in the SEC title game. I’m not picking it, but it would not shock me either

Reactions: gisman
Dawgs D is indeed legit. Year over year over year recruiting wins have ensured they have the depth to compete with everybody. The piece they are missing to be a championship team is a high octane WR room. Dawgs will not do well in a shootout. They are not built for that right now. But give them a lead and let them run their effecient, ball deflating offense, and they could, could, have a chance to pull the upset.

Missouri has packed it in for 2019 since they wont be bowling because of the NCAA and Tennessee will beat them in Columbia,Missouri

Reactions: Tarkus
Georgia got banged up yesterday

2 Centers and a WR.
Cade Mays, playing back up center, could have gone back in. He didn't exactly look sharp. Smart said Cager will be fine. Starting center apparently is banged up. The fact that you have 3 options at center is impressive.

Cade Mays, playing back up center, could have gone back in. He didn't exactly look sharp. Smart said Cager will be fine. Starting center apparently is banged up. The fact that you have 3 options at center is impressive.

I didn’t say they were dead in the water. That’s just a lot for one game

Missouri has packed it in for 2019 since they wont be bowling because of the NCAA and Tennessee will beat them in Columbia,Missouri
Hope you are right. It wouldn't surprise me at all. They will probably be coming off of a home loss to Florida when we play them as well. That will make 4 losses in a row, so yeah, I could see them packing it in.

VN Store

Back