Georgia Shenanighans

NCAA must be sniffing around. Preemptive strike by the AD to show decisive action. Hope Kirby didn’t have an illegal BBQ.

probably, but if it was a "thing" between 2 adults, wonder why she was fired and he was only put on a 30 day probation....

You know UGA gonna use that as the spin for the firing. Doesn't add up.

You know UGA gonna use that as the spin for the firing. Doesn't add up.

I just think that if its true that it was a personal relationship between them 2 and she is fired while he keeps his job, I would think Title 9 would have a field day with that one...

Reactions: jp1 and VolNExile
She may have been that special chick in the recruiting office. You know the one where players and recruits have heavy loads in an academic setting and she counsels, advises, and helps relieve those loads. It could be a staffer started taking advantage of her services when that is specifically reserved for the players and recruits. Pure speculation on my part but stranger things have happened.

She may have been that special chick in the recruiting office. You know the one where players and recruits have heavy loads in an academic setting and she counsels, advises, and helps relieve those loads. It could be a staffer started taking advantage of her services when that is specifically reserved for the players and recruits. Pure speculation on my part but stranger things have happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: eVOLution

VN Store

Back