Georgia-Kentucky Game

GIVEHIM-6

Mayberrys Pride
Kentucky is playin Georgia pretty tough in the first quarter.Georgia just got a field goal to go up 3-0.Danny ware is dropping the ball left and right.

Georgia keeps shooting themselves in the foot. Did you notice that Ky's jerseys look like basketball jerseys over a t-shirt? Oh, I forgot....this is Kentucky.

bhama the way the TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS ARE PLAYIN....I WOULDNT OVERLOOK KENTUCKY.......................matter of fact i hope tennessee loses out so the ESPN people wont have to hear the whining from the heew haw set....overlook kentucky..............laughin my azz off....

Originally posted by GIVEHIM-6@Nov 6, 2004 10:39 PM
Dan has lost his faith.

We don't need fair-weather fans like him anyway... maybe he can become a fan of Central Florida. I hear they have a perfect record! B)

Originally posted by rwemyss+Nov 6, 2004 9:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rwemyss @ Nov 6, 2004 9:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GIVEHIM&#045;6@Nov 6, 2004 10:39 PM
Dan has lost his faith.

We don&#39;t need fair-weather fans like him anyway... maybe he can become a fan of Central Florida. I hear they have a perfect record&#33; B) [/quote]
:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

Originally posted by milohimself+Nov 7, 2004 12:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (milohimself @ Nov 7, 2004 12:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by rwemyss@Nov 6, 2004 9:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-GIVEHIM&#045;6
@Nov 6, 2004 10:39 PM
Dan has lost his faith.

We don&#39;t need fair-weather fans like him anyway... maybe he can become a fan of Central Florida. I hear they have a perfect record&#33; B)

:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: [/quote]
;) :) That used to be my excuse in high school, 3 out of 4 years they went 0-10... they were perfectly bad.

I guess that was a subconcious reason to choose UT over Vandy... we actually know what a football IS in Knoxville.

Yeah... Our Junior Varsity team went 0-9 this year. Our varsity went 3-6. Pretty good, considering we lost Ainge, the top reciever in the state and I think the most successful coach in Oregon state high school football history. He coached at our school for 22 years, made it to the playoffs 17 times and has 2 state championships.

VN Store

Back