Georgia fans think that they can get Sherrer? 🤣😅

GVol1966

Heck, I would let Sherrer go to Georgia if it meant us getting Tosh Lupoi. Lupoi may not be a great DC yet, but Pruitt is, and Lupoi is an absolute star recruiter. You bring on Tee, get Lupoi, and keep Neidermeyer, then lose Sherrer and Weinke, not a bad trade to me. And goodness if we got Sam Pittman....boom.
Trading great coaches for great recruiters didn’t work to well for The Bummer Turds in the NC game , did it?

sjt18

Pruitt makes the play calls on D. UT runs Pruitt's schemes.

I'm not sure why UGA thinks Sherrer would help them at this point in his development... or why anyone here is terribly concerned if he should leave.

CBR07

Was reading on Georgia’s board that they think Saban will come after will friend and Tennessee will go after Pittman, damn that would be perfect!!

VolInNW

Trapped in PAC 12 Country
Amazing. No UGA fans on that board carrying the UT message. So unlike here where we have a sizable contingent of UGA apologists ready to carry their talking points forward at a moment's notice.

Since this thread has also been crosslinked over there....if an UGA fan is reading this (beyond their ability to read being a small miracle):

meet-pam-pam-was-a-cheerleader-the-last-time-georgia-won-a-national-championship.jpg

BigOrangeTrain

Heck, I would let Sherrer go to Georgia if it meant us getting Tosh Lupoi. Lupoi may not be a great DC yet, but Pruitt is, and Lupoi is an absolute star recruiter. You bring on Tee, get Lupoi, and keep Neidermeyer, then lose Sherrer and Weinke, not a bad trade to me. And goodness if we got Sam Pittman....boom.
Lupoi is a star recruiter at Alabama. Which is extremely easy to do.

81Orange

You have to both recruit and coach. Bama just proved it. Pay the bucks for those that can do both. Make it up on liquor.

I have all the respect in the the world for Pittman. Want him here, but can’t figure out how to keep he and Friend. What an oline haul. I am guessing if there is a way Chaney and Pruitt will figure it out. If the line doesn’t improve this year perhaps we go after Pittman next year.

Would love to to get Tee to coach RBs give him co-OC title. but, I am guessing he rather coach QBs. And, I imagine we spent all our cash on Chaney.

Our current receivers coach has at least improved our ability to catch the ball. We get off the line better, but could still get better separation. Tee could help in recruiting. Chaney will need a couple of faster receivers.

We also will have to spend some money to keep some coaches. Poachers are coming.

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins

Remy

A kick to the cods is my only deterrence.
So GA is down a DC and an OC and they don't have half the craziness of us replacing just our OC.

It's due to their best form of communication they use is the US Postal Service stamped mail system. Their craziness should arrive on coach Smart's desk this coming Monday. Then he has to open each one, so it will be awhile.

VOLINVONORE

You have to both recruit and coach. Bama just proved it. Pay the bucks for those that can do both. Make it up on liquor.

I have all the respect in the the world for Pittman. Want him here, but can’t figure out how to keep he and Friend. What an oline haul. I am guessing if there is a way Chaney and Pruitt will figure it out. If the line doesn’t improve this year perhaps we go after Pittman next year.

Would love to to get Tee to coach RBs give him co-OC title. but, I am guessing he rather coach QBs. And, I imagine we spent all our cash on Chaney.

Our current receivers coach has at least improved our ability to catch the ball. We get off the line better, but could still get better separation. Tee could help in recruiting. Chaney will need a couple of faster receivers.

We also will have to spend some money to keep some coaches. Poachers are coming.
If Tee was to get a co-anything position here, it would be gift. He may be able to recruit, but he is not that good of a coach. Reminds me of a certain Line coach we had who went to UGa and then Auburn. It may be worth the hire and it may not be.

KBVol

There's absolutely no reason to think Lupoi would be a better fit than Sherrer. Bama regressed defensively under his leadership. We've got a good thing going... no way I'd willingly trade Sherrer for Lupoi. We're recruiting just fine without him.
We’re 16th in the country right now, Alabama is #1. You sure “we’re recruiting just fine”? Both Dooley’s and Jones’ classes averaged 13th in the nation. Maybe we could use some help.

VN Store

Sponsors