Georgia fans have officially lost their minds

And Tennessee fans seem awfully excited about a season that included losses to BYU, GA State, losses UGA, UF, and Bama (the only Top 15 teams the Vols played) by an average of nearly 27 points, and a nailbiter-win over Indiana.
It's the way it ended that's noteworthy. And a building block to future. All our JRs came back, landed a descent class including transfers, have everything lined up for a very respectable 2020. This will be the fewest questions going into an offseason in a long time. Its causes optimism.

Are UGA fans honestly optimistic about 2020? I don't see it. Questions everywhere on the O, and ST, the D should be outstanding if it doesnt get worn down by the lack of production elsewhere.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Says the guy whose team lost to GA State. Just stop with the South Carolina crap.

It’s a TENNESSEE board, numnutz. If you’re butthurt about slams at your trash program, go to a safe place, like a ‘Dawg(insertwordhere)’ forum where y’all can predict uga dominance without people being mean to you.

I’ll say it again, the most annoying fans in college football.

Says the guy whose team lost to GA State. Just stop with the South Carolina crap.

Says the guys whose team had peaked at being Sec Champs and hasn’t won a championship since the stone ages.

Hell, even when we have been down the past decade we can still beat you.

Your team is crap.

Your team is such a pile of crap that you have to go on a UT board to make yourself feel better.

And Tennessee fans seem awfully excited about a season that included losses to BYU, GA State, losses UGA, UF, and Bama (the only Top 15 teams the Vols played) by an average of nearly 27 points, and a nailbiter-win over Indiana.
I just want you to know I think it's awesome that you admit you're slow. It's not your fault your parents were too close of blood kin. You keep chuggin' along, you special little person, you.

Make sure you keep that helmet on, m'kay.

Also, at least Nick Saban has won National Championships at Bama with the all the talent he’s had throughout his legacy.

Georgia has been through two coaches now Richt & Smart. Both of them are exceptional recruiters.

However, both of them has shown to choke away games during the big stage that actually matters. Somehow, we’re supposed to believe Smart is taking their program to the next level?

Makes zero sense.

Also, at least Nick Saban has won National Championships at Bama with the all the talent he’s had throughout his legacy.

Georgia has been through two coaches now Richt & Smart. Both of them are exceptional recruiters.

However, both of them has shown to choke away games during the big stage that actually matters. Somehow, we’re supposed to believe Smart is taking their program to the next level?

Makes zero sense.

It makes sense to me, the next level DOWN!!!

You have had chance after chance to win the league and title multiple times especially with Tennessee and Florida being down. Your run is over as both Tennessee and Florida are on the way back. Don’t be scared just accept it!

Read at the risk of being pissed off, but Georgia fans and writers have officially lost their dadgum minds. Not sure if it's from the denial of slipping back into mediocrity they harbor or they really are that dumb. But they think we are trying to emulate them........🙄

The addition of Cade Mays is another example of Tennessee trying to copy Georgia football
Stupid part of article is us getting Chaney. Hello GA but he first left UT to come there and realized he liked Tennessee better.

It's a few notches below the Buffalo Bills saying "You wish you were us!"

You have had chance after chance to win the league and title multiple times especially with Tennessee and Florida being down. Your run is over as both Tennessee and Florida are on the way back. Don’t be scared just accept it!

Well, UGA did win the league in 2017. But I'm sure you knew that.

Says the guys whose team had peaked at being Sec Champs and hasn’t won a championship since the stone ages.

Your team is crap.

Your team is such a pile of crap that you have to go on a UT board to make yourself feel better.

You don't find it at all ironic that Tennessee fans try to get mileage out of pointing out UGA's lack of success?

Why are Georgia fans coming onto VN expecting a warm welcoming when all they’ve done is put down our team the entire time?

Sounds like a one way street to me.
It's just lonely over there. After all, this is what they have to offer.

Attachments

• Georgia fan Uncle Lou.jpg
    Georgia fan Uncle Lou.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 4
  • GA fan with bulldog skull.jpg
    GA fan with bulldog skull.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 4

Your team is crap.

Actually, UGa has had enough talent he last 30 years to have won 3-4 National titles. They have accomplished less with more than any team in the NCAA. However, the worst part of their football program is the stupid assed fans who's egos out paced their accomplishments by leaps and bounds. It is quite commical to listen to their inability to live in reality. When our program has been down, it is fun to read their comments which allows me to not be too concerned about where our program was, especially when we are able to beat their sorry asses with much less talent.

Actually, UGa has had enough talent he last 30 years to have won 3-4 National titles. They have accomplished less with more than any team in the NCAA. However, the worst part of their football program is the stupid assed fans who's egos out paced their accomplishments by leaps and bounds. It is quite commical to listen to their inability to live in reality. When our program has been down, it is fun to read their comments which allows me to not be too concerned about where our program was, especially when we are able to beat their sorry asses with much less talent.

This x1000.

Reactions: NEO and StarRaider
If a single UGA fan thinks they have the better all time program over UT, they’re A) factually incorrect and B) making emotional statements based on the last decade where they’ve been better than us. It’s that simple.

Here is the link providing facts that can't be argued. Should be bookmarked and quickly re-posted any time people on this (or other forums) get out of line.

Southeastern Conference - Wikipedia

Reactions: StarRaider
Football is a copycat game. Everybody steals everything form everyone. If we don’t try to steal some of what LSUhas done in their passing game I’m going to be pissed. We have an OLine in place now where we should be able to block the majority of the pass plays with 5 guys just like LSU. Obviously we don’t have a Joe Burrow on our sideline, but we do have some very good pass catching backs. Edwards-Helaire caught over 50 passes this season. If we could get Gray and Chandler in good matchups they are certainly capable of doing good things against a linebacker or safety.

VN Store

Back