Georgia fan video at Summitt statue....

Much ado about nothing IMO. This country / world has real problems, this isn't one of them. Toughen up buttercups.
Yet here you are on a message board telling people how to think instead of going out to fix all those real world problems. Get on out there, soldier.

Reactions: BigOrange15
Normally I'd say this guy deserves any heat that comes his way, but he clearly is mentally handicapped in some capacity, thus I'm surprised this really is even being talked about. Seriously, leave the guy alone - he's dealing with his own issues that most likely were not his own doing.

That schmuck in the video looks like Clevon from "The Devil's Rejects"...and he kinda talks like him too.

Dude is clearly not playing with a full deck and likely thought his people would give him positive attention for it. These are the folks that need our compassion as they’ve likely received plenty of cruelty.

You're right, why be ticked off about a stupid college football fan when you can be ticked off about a stupid president?

Yeah he is. But so was the other candidate. I could not stomach voting for either, but feel better off with him than her.

Promise you that guy didn’t graduate high school, much less spend one day in class on the UGA campus. He’s the UGA version of Harvey Updike.

VN Store

Back