Georgia fan video at Summitt statue....

He had to find something to do...since he got fired from Six Flags...
View attachment 211750

giphy.gif

Someone feed him a Baby Ruth before he hurts Chunk

Reactions: tbh and Alto1
I thought sure he would say,thank I'll have me some a them fried taters!!

Attachments

• redneck-mansion.jpg
    redneck-mansion.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 9
And now you’ve stooped to his level. Congratulations.

The person who posted the apology gave a nice apology, and I can guarantee that person represents the great majority of UGa fans.

Just like the great majority of Vol fans have the intellect and maturity to not want to harm the UGa bushes, or the Auburn trees, etc.

I am a Vol alum, and I’ve been to numerous other venues, including UGa, the Swamp and LSU. 95+% of all fans are nice, normal people. It is the 5% that give fanbases a bad name, and EVERY fan base has them.
Relax man. I said something along those lines as well but didn’t mean a word of it. I’m sure he didn’t either. That’s the beauty of Vol Nation. I have yet to meet a fan that is anything close to this guy in question. We have more class than that.

Is this guy employed? Someone needs to post this pic on a billboard close to his place of employment with a link to the video.

In the words of Robin Williams (RIP), "there's a man who's screaming out to be made fun of"

Reactions: tbh
not surprised since an idiot from the baseball team caused Fields to transfer

I think it was speculated that Fields may have used that argument and then the interweb ran with it. His comments after his appeal didn't seem to support that as he had nothing but praise for UGA. Plus his sister is still at UGA and he never heard the drunk idiot's comments, which weren't meant to be derogatory in the first place.

In any event, I don't know what this moron did to Summit's statue, nor do I want to know. He's obviously not a representative of the university and no one can help what WalMart fans of their school or organization say or do. He has not tarnished Summit's name, but has his own........if he ever had a name to begin with.

Reactions: 508mikey
Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see someone do something to Georgia's precious bushes one of these days
UGA upsets Bama and (Lee) Harvey Updyke gets agent orange on the hedges. He's banned in Alabama, but maybe not Samford Stadium. Only problem is the upset. Don't see it happening soon.

Reactions: lukeneyland
Much ado about nothing IMO. This country / world has real problems, this isn't one of them. Toughen up buttercups.

The article neglects to mention how $hitty their Center was, to take a horrible cheap shot on Shy Tuttle back a few years ago and probably should have ended his career, had it not been for Tuttle's sheer will to succeed. Then, it just so happens, that same SOB's picture is on the tickets the very following year! Uga fans are a disgrace, IDC what this article says!

Which apparently justifies what Fields claims given the atmosphere of tolerance for despicable behavior. As for the people saying fields pulled the race card to get a transfer, I don't necessarily doubt you. I also can say the bulk of you have never been on the receiving end of the slur and carried the weight of all its historical heft slamming the back of your head and riding your back. In short, you don't live in the guy's skin so don't know how deep the spear point went. But TennMan, I think you touched on the culture of the Ga team regarding the Shuttle hit, then there was the balls grabbing player, and who knows what went unreported and/or unseen by the public?

Tying myself to the fence post for the bullwhip beating headed my way.

The sad part is that if Pat were alive to have seen what he did she would have put her arm around his shoulders just like she did when she gave her players a talking to.
She’d give him some tough love and then charm him to pieces.
That was OUR Pat.
That was EVERYONES Pat.
She was beloved for so many reasons other than just basketball.
I hope this young man might study up on Pat a little or go ask Andy Landers or any former Lady Bulldog players about her. His opinion would quickly change and he would be embarrassed for mocking her memory and the horrible disease that took her from all of us way too soon.

Reactions: SpookyAction
For however many dumb ass rednecks follow the Vols, Georgia is cursed by about ten times as many. And this idiot was dumb enough to show his face. If he dares show his face at the game, I have a feeling Georgia fans, that is the good ones (if there are any), will treat him with more contempt than we will. Team doesn't need something this piddily azzed to motivate them. That would just give him attention he doesn't deserve from us.

I think he is damn lucky one of the players didn't walk by on their way to the ATC, and notice what he was doing. But this jackwagon just ain't worth the effort.

You just insulted a boatload of jackwagons.

This is not like some innocent prank.

There is no surprise that a Ga fan was capable of completing such an act.

One idiot does not define a fan base. This perv is a loser on any number of fronts. At least the video is in an apology from another dawg. We all have idiot fans and yes, this guy may be the cream of that crop.
LOL Absolutely. We need a panel of judges ranking this s___, toss in a Golden Buzzer for the good ones, and then a 30 Day Ban Buzzer for the morons!!!

VN Store

Back