Georgia fan video at Summitt statue....

This is of the stuff of why I have what is probably a misplaced, misguided, and probably stupid belief that Vols fans are of a higher quality. Whenever I see a VF stoop to stupid behavior toward other school teams, I cringe, grumble, and whine about the act. I hate the idea of a VF being of the ilk of a Bamayan offering a dick facial to a sleeping LSU fan. Or poisoning trees that have neither the ability to defend themselves or run away. Or Floricurds who toss pissed filled balloons at visiting fans. And now this GeorgicParkinson mis-hatting Summit. Hopefully, no VF stoops to such levels. Let the unwiped arses be what they are but not join them in their backward evolution to Homo Erectus status.

Last edited:
Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see someone do something to Georgia's precious bushes one of these days

And now you’ve stooped to his level. Congratulations.

The person who posted the apology gave a nice apology, and I can guarantee that person represents the great majority of UGa fans.

Just like the great majority of Vol fans have the intellect and maturity to not want to harm the UGa bushes, or the Auburn trees, etc.

I am a Vol alum, and I’ve been to numerous other venues, including UGa, the Swamp and LSU. 95+% of all fans are nice, normal people. It is the 5% that give fanbases a bad name, and EVERY fan base has them.

My first thought was the goonies...great movie. If a goorja "G" was on his chest, would be perfect.

Sloth.jpg

Reactions: tbh and mackievol
I was just joking . It was very convenient and full proof excuse to transfer without restrictions playing that card. I guess that I’m skeptical I guess I just don’t buy into some of these things.
neither do I, maybe it was just the media stirring the pot like they love to do

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
neither do I, maybe it was just the media stirring the pot like they love to do

College kids can be ruthless, but that’s at every school. It’s not like he might not ever hear a racial slur intended for him when he throws a pick to lose to Purdue or Penn State. I hope he never has to, but it’s not like dumb college kids saying terrible things are just in Athens. He was just pissed about his role on the team and probably realized it wasn’t the situation he imagined it would be.

This isn’t the Georgia Bulldogs: An apology to Vols, Pat Summit family

Hope this is enough motivation to beat the Dawgs. And with how Florida is doing on their 2019 recruits they aren't going to be as good as people expected.

The article neglects to mention how $hitty their Center was, to take a horrible cheap shot on Shy Tuttle back a few years ago and probably should have ended his career, had it not been for Tuttle's sheer will to succeed. Then, it just so happens, that same SOB's picture is on the tickets the very following year! Uga fans are a disgrace, IDC what this article says!

This isn’t the Georgia Bulldogs: An apology to Vols, Pat Summit family

Hope this is enough motivation to beat the Dawgs. And with how Florida is doing on their 2019 recruits they aren't going to be as good as people expected.

For however many dumb ass rednecks follow the Vols, Georgia is cursed by about ten times as many. And this idiot was dumb enough to show his face. If he dares show his face at the game, I have a feeling Georgia fans, that is the good ones (if there are any), will treat him with more contempt than we will. Team doesn't need something this piddily azzed to motivate them. That would just give him attention he doesn't deserve from us.

I think he is damn lucky one of the players didn't walk by on their way to the ATC, and notice what he was doing. But this jackwagon just ain't worth the effort.

It's just my take on the only acceptable form of racism. Don't go throwing your Jeff Gordon bobble head at me.
Jeff Gordon was the first openly gay driver.......just sayin.

Here's my man:
1562616664596.png1562616722184.png

A bloney sammich is about as good as cornbread!!

Reactions: livefaith

VN Store

Back