Georgia fan admitting...

chrismc1000

They only win bc the East is down. I tried looking for the thread that talks about Tennessee but couldn't find it. Where I got this pic is from the Georgia forum that's talking about Florida and they talk about the Vols beating them. Screenshot_20200622-084619.png

There is no excuse for Georgia not to be a SEC contender year in and out ..they have too much talent in that state to underperform like they do

Is Georgia the easiest recruiting job in the country? Arguments could be made for LSU and USC as well. Regardless, definitely a top 3 job as far as ease of recruiting.

Reactions: igotworms
Is Georgia the easiest recruiting job in the country? Arguments could be made for LSU and USC as well. Regardless, definitely a top 3 job as far as ease of recruiting.

Kirby shouldn’t have to leave his desk unless asked. It’s sick how much talent blindly walks to UGA and signs with nothing to show.

As another poster said:

If they ever get a competent coach we are all screwed.

Kirby shouldn’t have to leave his desk unless asked. It’s sick how much talent blindly walks to UGA and signs with nothing to show.

As another poster said:

If they ever get a competent coach we are all screwed.
Since Jim Donnan (and you could argue Donnan was a competent coach too) I think they have had competent coaches. They just haven't had a guy who could take them to the mountain top.

Everything, literally everything, is in place for them to be a juggernaut. Georgia should be a CFB dynasty, right up there in terms of history with Alabama, Ohio St, etc. Jan Kemp is frequently thrown out as a reason they are not, and that definitely could have been an issue late in Dooley's tenure and during Goff's, but not since the mid-90s.

Since Jim Donnan (and you could argue Donnan was a competent coach too) I think they have had competent coaches. They just haven't had a guy who could take them to the mountain top.

Everything, literally everything, is in place for them to be a juggernaut. Georgia should be a CFB dynasty, right up there in terms of history with Alabama, Ohio St, etc. Jan Kemp is frequently thrown out as a reason they are not, and that definitely could have been an issue late in Dooley's tenure and during Goff's, but not since the mid-90s.
Jan Kemp is totally not an issue anymore. Athletes are given whatever grades or assistance they need to stay in school and make money for the university. You very rarely these days hear of an athlete flunking out of school. I know people will bring up Josh Dobbs, but how many NFL players fall on the other side of the Bell Curve?

Reactions: 05_never_again
I mean, 98 lol

UT’s national title drought just graduated from college, and ended a two year relationship with her boyfriend so she can focus on her new career.

UF’s national title drought is looking forward to its last year of middle school, and is totally bummed about Taylor Swift’s concert stop in her hometown getting cancelled due to COVID-19.

VN Store

Back