GEORGIA & ALABAMA PAIRS FOR SALE

Only?

LOL

You obviously were not at the game yesterday. The market for tickets was ZILCH.

SCALPERS were selling tickets on the sidelines for face two hours before the game.

That doesnt even speak for the FANS that just had extras, selling them for less.

Originally posted by Smoky Vol@Sep 4, 2005 10:12 AM
I have a great pair for both the Georgia & Alabama games for sale. They are only $450 per pair. Please email me at HOTKNOXVOL@AOL.COM if you want either or both.
[snapback]136003[/snapback]​

:withstupid: U are out of ur mind trying to sell a pair of tickets for $450, and anyone that spends that much money on a pair of tickets is out of their mind.

God Bless and Go Vols
Run to the Roses

I bought 2 in U row 10, 40 yd line for $40 each for UAB game on the strip 1 hour before the game.

UGA tix will be $75 average on strip before game. $50 for Upper deck corner endzone. PAY THESE PRICES AND PAY NO MORE!!

$450 is a ripoff. Mod should ban you.

Shockley was the SEC QB of the week. He scares me. I am glad they only played him 2 series last year.

OH, come on, will you take $500?

Give me a break. You can get SEASON tickets for not much more. How 'bout that Shockley, BTW. Ticket prices drop after Saturday?

Guys, come on. I realize some of these prices seem high but this is a place to try and sell or buy tickets. Please don't comment on the "fairness" of the prices unless you are bidding.

VN Store

Back