George Mason hiring Kim English

I think Kim English will be at George Mason for a couple of years and then return to his alma mater. Mizzou fans are growing weary of Cuonzo. Next year is going to be rough for the Tigers.

I think Kim English will be at George Mason for a couple of years and then return to his alma mater. Mizzou fans are growing weary of Cuonzo. Next year is going to be rough for the Tigers.
If Mizzou doesn’t make the tournament next year I think Cuonzo is gone.

This is a really big blow. It wasn’t an accident that English came in and helped out recruiting go another level
Yep. Better get a stud recruiter to replace him. Barnes ain't exactly known as a master of the living room.

Honestly, wasn’t that impressed with him as top assistant. Supposedly had the scout for Oregon St.

Michigan has Phil Martello as their top assistant. We need a teacher of the game.

Oliver needs to go as well.
With a strong rep for the offensive part of it. This idea we can trot out there and play man defense and do our globetrotter weave and win big games is a poor fantasy....which should be proven by now.

Your homerism showing now. Very few recruiters can sell as well as English.
1. Kennedy Chandler

That is the entire list of names of commitments that English was the lead recruiter for. Try again.

English was a great assistant and would have remained a great asset to the staff, no doubt about it. But he is replaceable. As I said last week when Oliver was in the running for the Albany (?) job, losing him would hurt us in recruiting. He is directly tied to BHH, BJ Edwards, and Handje Tamba. He also landed us Corey Walker, Jordan Bone, and Fulkerson, among others.

VN Store

Back