Geno and Syracuse

One of the most classless people in all of sports.
wish she would have jabbed him in his nut sack. (did I type that out loud)

I didn't see what happened so I cannot offer an opinion on this. But Geno is the most classless coach in women's basketball...bar none.

One of the most classless people in all of sports.
wish she would have jabbed him in his nut sack. (did I type that out loud)

This post is ridiculous and way off base.

Should have said jabbed him in his ovaries.

I don't care if Geno is "classless" on most occasions. The Syracuse player is a straight up bad sport and an a-hole. What a douche move by her. Mad her team got their butts kicked by 50.

Too bad Geno didn't knock her out - that's what she deserves. He should have never responded to her trash talking and bad mouthing - but sometimes it happens... see John Pelphrey and Jajuan Smith last year.

I don't care if Geno is "classless" on most occasions. The Syracuse player is a straight up bad sport and an a-hole. What a douche move by her. Mad her team got their butts kicked by 50.

Too bad Geno didn't knock her out - that's what she deserves. He should have never responded to her trash talking and bad mouthing - but sometimes it happens... see John Pelphrey and Jajuan Smith last year.

agreed....I cannot stomach Geno, but the syracuse player's actions were way out of line.

Coaches should always exude more class than players. Players get emotionally involved, a classy coach would never get into a verbal altercation with an opposing female player.

Coaches should always exude more class than players. Players get emotionally involved, a classy coach would never get into a verbal altercation with an opposing female player.

I'm not saying he's an awesome guy or anything - notice I said he shouldn't have responded to her bad mouthing to begin with and tried to ignore it.

Either way - its inexcusable for the player and she's probably a worthless piece of junk. I bet her mama is proud of the way she raised her.

Go coach a men's team or something! Picking on 19yr old girls!?! What a real man you are Geno!

Go coach a men's team or something! Picking on 19yr old girls!?! What a real man you are Geno!

I think Geno is a waste......With that being said he was not in the wrong in this situation, if the tables had been reversed and he tried to trip her, he would be sued for assault.

Geno is a douche bag of epic proportions, just not in this situation.

Geno Auriemma has owned Pat Summitt in head to head games and SHE cancelled the series between the teams. I know Pat hates to lose and she has had success,just not much against Geno. It really doesn't matter though,a championship in girls basketball or other sports just doesn't have the feeling as a mens championship.UK has 17 championships in cheerleading, but who cares.

VN Store

Back