General Flynn completely exonerated

It’s almost as if Barr is Trumps wingman
One hell of a wing man. Dude is going to be removed from his position and take the fall for doing all of his buddies illegal and shady dealings. And he will be told that he’ll get a pretty hefty sum of money for keeping quiet. And then he won’t get paid because unfortunately his buddy reneges on deals all the time.

No one is confused about what Obamagate. If you’re going to use the fbi or other departments for political gain, you had better find something and you better be able to show enough cause to have issued the initial warrants.

None of that exists here. So the question is obvious: why did this occur and how high does it go?

Barr will not be pursuing Obama. Not because he doesn’t want to. Not because Trump doesn’t want him to. He is not because there is no basis to do so

One hell of a wing man. Dude is going to be removed from his position and take the fall for doing all of his buddies illegal and shady dealings. And he will be told that he’ll get a pretty hefty sum of money for keeping quiet. And then he won’t get paid because unfortunately his buddy reneges on deals all the time.
Lol in your dreams. Were you upset over Barry’s wingman?

cb051620dAPC20200515064526.jpg

Nobody cares what a bunch of Obama appointed hacks think. They railroaded a 33 year Vet, 3* General, and incoming DNI to protect their own corruption. Millions upon millions are demanding justice so tell your 900 activists to FO.

So bunch of hacks were able to trick a 3* general into lying to them, trick him into lying to the VP, and trick him into pleading guilty? If that's the case, we need to look into the miltary promotion system.

Reactions: tvolsfan
So bunch of hacks were able to trick a 3* general into lying to them, trick him into lying to the VP, and trick him into pleading guilty? If that's the case, we need to look into the miltary promotion system.

So a bunch of hacks where able to trick the American public into thinking Trump colluded with the Russians for over three years , convince a panel of secret judges that FISA warrants should be issued to spy on people based on a false information and a dossier they we know is false , and convince the media to go along with all of it .... if that’s the case shouldn’t we be looking to re-examine who we believe and how they come to think it was ok to do this ?

So a bunch of hacks where able to trick the American public into thinking Trump colluded with the Russians for over three years , convince a panel of secret judges that FISA warrants should be issued to spy on people based on a false information and a dossier they we know is false , and convince the media to go along with all of it .... if that’s the case shouldn’t we be looking to re-examine who we believe and how they come to think it was ok to do this ?

My point still stands.

Barr will not be pursuing Obama. Not because he doesn’t want to. Not because Trump doesn’t want him to. He is not because there is no basis to do so

or perhaps you don't understand which courts handle which cases? Tribunals are very different, handled by different investigations, and very different prosecutors.

All wrong....Flynn wasn't tricked, he was set up. Remember "first we f*** Flynn, then f*** Trump" from your FBI? He didn't lie he said "I don't remember talking about it" when in reality the sanctions weren't talked about other than 1 sentence each, the interviewing agents didn't believe he was lying, fired FBI crooked cop Strzok changed the 302's, they coerced him to plea by threating his family, had exculpatory evidence withheld...and much more...and your proud of that?

You're TDS runs deep. Find a man asap and beg him to slap you out of it.

Reactions: DC_Vol
Of course it does . All I did was counter with an equally just point .

I'm not sure I agree totally with your premise, but if it did happen like you said, it's not acceptable. I believe that Trump's team did have some inappropriate or possibly illegal communications with foreign nationals but probably not to the extent alleged. That's unacceptable. Lying to a FISA court is also unacceptable. If both are true, everybody has a problem.

I also believe Flynn lied to the FBI and the VP and that is unacceptable. And if a top general who is in charge of intelligence is dumb enough to get tripped up by some FBI political flunkies, that is unacceptable.

I'm not sure I agree totally with your premise, but if it did happen like you said, it's not acceptable. I believe that Trump's team did have some inappropriate or possibly illegal communications with foreign nationals but probably not to the extent alleged. That's unacceptable. Lying to a FISA court is also unacceptable. If both are true, everybody has a problem.

I also believe Flynn lied to the FBI and the VP and that is unacceptable. And if a top general who is in charge of intelligence is dumb enough to get tripped up by some FBI political flunkies, that is unacceptable.

I believe that the lying in DC and the use of our ICs as well as other federal agencies for political weapons and ideology had gotten so bad that they went a step too far because of the hatred for Trump and his election . There’s already been enough evidence to show we should be digging down deep for an answer these “ problems “ . Any logical thinking person knows the pitfalls of DC and that there’s more vipers in that den than any other place in this country . My question has always been why do we allow so many things that we know in our brain is wrong to be covered up instead of exposed and disinfected ?

All wrong....Flynn wasn't tricked, he was set up. Remember "first we f*** Flynn, then f*** Trump" from your FBI? He didn't lie he said "I don't remember talking about it" when in reality the sanctions weren't talked about other than 1 sentence each, the interviewing agents didn't believe he was lying, fired FBI crooked cop Strzok changed the 302's, they coerced him to plea by threating his family, had exculpatory evidence withheld...and much more...and your proud of that?

You're TDS runs deep. Find a man asap and beg him to slap you out of it.

Who said I was proud of anything? I believe Flynn lied and I believe the FBI didn't do things by the book. Maybe they screwed it up enough to toss a conviction, but that doesnt mean Flynn is an angel. There's enough corruption to go around.

Also... I'm not sure why you would tell me to find a man to slap me just because we disagree on politics.

I believe that the lying in DC and the use of our ICs as well as other federal agencies for political weapons and ideology had gotten so bad that they went a step too far because of the hatred for Trump and his election . There’s already been enough evidence to show we should be digging down deep for an answer these “ problems “ . Any logical thinking person knows the pitfalls of DC and that there’s more vipers in that den than any other place in this country . My question has always been why do we allow so many things that we know in our brain is wrong to be covered up instead of exposed and disinfected ?

I agree but that street goes two ways. The lying and hatred for the opposition didn't stop in 2016.

Why? Because onelilreb didnt answer my question and I didn't answer his question?

You threw out accusations against general Flynn and omitted the fact that 4 days after the FBI had nothing on Flynn sent investigators to question him with no lawyer present and without notifying the Justice Dept. Are you ok with this?

I said nothing about going after Obama. It may go that far to the top. I doubt it, but it’s possible

VN Store

Back