GENERAL ADMISSION ?'s

AndyMizunogolfer

The family and I are heading up Sunday for the AU game. I had a couple of questions on how the GA works. Is GA standing room or seats? What time would you head into the stadium to get into a decent spot?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The family and I are heading up Sunday for the AU game. I had a couple of questions on how the GA works. Is GA standing room or seats? What time would you head into the stadium to get into a decent spot?

If you are referring to previously purchased GA tickets (not day of game standing room only), the GAs are seats in temporary bleachers by left field. It is not a large section, so shouldn’t really matter too much where you sit in there.

We were there for the Sat Bama game, got there 30-45 min early, and there were a number of people there but still plenty of seats open. Shouldn’t really need to get there too early since there is one ticket per seat. If you’re referring to standing room only day of game tix, that’s a different matter and I’ll defer to others.

If you are referring to previously purchased GA tickets (not day of game standing room only), the GAs are seats in temporary bleachers by left field. It is not a large section, so shouldn’t really matter too much where you sit in there.

We were there for the Sat Bama game, got there 30-45 min early, and there were a number of people there but still plenty of seats open. Shouldn’t really need to get there too early since there is one ticket per seat. If you’re referring to standing room only day of game tix, that’s a different matter and I’ll defer to others.
Ok cool. I already purchased the tickets.

Anyone know the cost of standing only?
Its either 8 or 10 .. but keep in mnd ..you have limited areas to stand .. you cant stand close to rails behind the lower seating down the right field line .. they make you stand back 5 or 6 feet abd you cant see well .. also standing room at end of right foeld stands where its open and food vendors ..that is the only area you can stand by a rail ... no standing on wall behind home plate or around from there ..so to summerize ..standing room only is hit or miss .. its for those who like socializing and not really getting to see the game well ..

Its either 8 or 10 .. but keep in mnd ..you have limited areas to stand .. you cant stand close to rails behind the lower seating down the right field line .. they make you stand back 5 or 6 feet abd you cant see well .. also standing room at end of right foeld stands where its open and food vendors ..that is the only area you can stand by a rail ... no standing on wall behind home plate or around from there ..so to summerize ..standing room only is hit or miss .. its for those who like socializing and not really getting to see the game well ..
…or watching the broadcast on your phone!

Reactions: WillisWG

VN Store

Back