Gears of war 4

Reddit, Operation Sports, and reviews. You are titled to your opinion but I am enjoying it.
I've seen some people that are pretty unhappy with it. I'm warming up to it, but it's still not as great as the old school gears. Just curious, when did you start playing GOW?

Nothing was as intense as an execution match back in the day and pulling off a three kill

I finished the campaign and collected all the collectibles. A pretty solid sort of soft reboot, assuming JD is now the main protagonist from now on; though Marcus is still in good enough shape to get things done. I was actually kind of surprised they didn't have a few levels where you controlled Marcus.

The Season Pass is a ripoff IMHO though. I've never been big into GOW Mulitplayer, so maybe I'm biased, but $50 for a ton of maps and no single player DLC is crap.

Also, as with Halo 5, it gave me the itch to go back and play the previous entries, so I loaded the 360 titles on my XBone.

If I buy Gears 4 now do I still get download codes for all the previous gears titles or is that promo over?

If I buy Gears 4 now do I still get download codes for all the previous gears titles or is that promo over?

If you get a new copy, it should contain a slip with a download code for all 4 previous titles.

If it doesn't come with one, let me know. I got a used copy but the paper was still in there and it might still work. I already got the 4 previous titles free from buying Gears of War: Ultimate Edition last year so I don't need the code. I know the promotion with Ultimate Edition ended at the end of 2015.

Reactions: 1 person
If you get a new copy, it should contain a slip with a download code for all 4 previous titles.

If it doesn't come with one, let me know. I got a used copy but the paper was still in there and it might still work. I already got the 4 previous titles free from buying Gears of War: Ultimate Edition last year so I don't need the code. I know the promotion with Ultimate Edition ended at the end of 2015.

Thanks! I ordered it from bestbuy.com, when I get it I'll let you know.

I haven't played this one all that much, but I see the new maps this month are Hotel and Slab. Both were fun maps in Gears of War 3.

I can’t believe there has been no Gears discussion in here in this long. Have I missed it in my search?

Anyway, @NorthDallas40 I didn’t want to clutter up the politics forum but I’m impressed that you play. Why do you play Gears 4 over 5? Any particular reason?

I can’t believe there has been no Gears discussion in here in this long. Have I missed it in my search?

Anyway, @NorthDallas40 I didn’t want to clutter up the politics forum but I’m impressed that you play. Why do you play Gears 4 over 5? Any particular reason?
My bad it’s Gears 5. I get lost on them but honestly I liked Gears 4 the best too. We got a regular group that we grind horde frenzy on probably 4 days a week if you’d like a go shoot me a message.

Edit: also... clutter up the PF? LMFAO😂

My bad it’s Gears 5. I get lost on them but honestly I liked Gears 4 the best too. We got a regular group that we grind horde frenzy on probably 4 days a week if you’d like a go shoot me a message.

Edit: also... clutter up the PF? LMFAO😂
I might take you up on that sometime, although I play mostly King of the Hill.

Maybe clutter was the wrong term. In all honesty, I didn't want to get eaten alive in the debate thread. lol.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I might take you up on that sometime, although I play mostly King of the Hill.

Maybe clutter was the wrong term. In all honesty, I didn't want to get eaten alive in the debate thread. lol.
I don’t think we would be adverse to mixing it up a bit but one guy in the group just hates PvP. I’m not great at it and it does piss me off but I’ll give it a go occasionally. We mostly do PvE

VN Store

Back