Gawd I loathe Alabama & Nick

That is kind of my entire point.
He will stop replying once you prove a point. He comes on the boards spewing his rhetoric and speaking in circles. He only conversates with those who he feels he can try to embarrass. Classic little man syndrome.

He needs to take lessons from a couple of the Gators on the boards. We may not like their team, but they can converse logically and maturely with a rival.

OM Class Rankings During Freeze's Tenure (247 rankings):

2013 - #8
2014 - #15
2015 - #17
2016 - #5

OM jumped from #17 to #5 and it took Freeze 3 years to do that. And we KNOW he was cheating.

Bama jumped from #12 to #3 in Saban's first full year, after finishing 7-6. Before that, they weren't in the top 10 for years.

It was literally overnight what Saban did, and it took OM 3 years to get there, with blatant cheating.

You really think Bama didn't do anything nefarious to sign top classes almost right out of the gate with Saban?

So what did they do? Spill the beans and lets bury them in NCAA sanctions.

That is kind of my entire point.
Alabama is a resource-rich traditional power. Alabama not recruiting at a high level and struggling on the field for a long period of time is something that shouldn't happen. Just like it is something that shouldn't happen for a long period of time at Tennessee.

Ole Miss is a smaller, less resource-rich, and less storied program than Alabama, to put it mildly. Their normal state of existence is as a mediocre program. Therefore, when Freeze showed up and not only started pulling top classes but started pulling kids like Laquon Treadwell from Chicago, it raised eyebrows. A 5-star WR from Chicago going to a historically mediocre SEC program in Oxford, MS looks funny. A 5-star WR from Mobile, AL going to the big in-state program, which is also a traditional power, doesn't look weird at all.

It is not shocking that Alabama started recruiting better when a top coach, who had already won a national title at another SEC school, showed up at their program. Is it really shocking to you that most of the top players in Alabama go to UA? I mean, come on. Even to this day, he gets more players from Alabama than any other state. Of course he's cheating, but everybody is cheating.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
Some serious hating going on in this thread. 😂

Bama’s got it rolling and we’re all playing for second place until further notice.

The whole “I know we just got caught cheating but OMG THEY CHEAT SOOOO MUCH WORSE THAN US!!” rings hollow.

They have arguably the best coach ever, and he’s got a track record of success at two SEC blue bloods. The rest of the conference needs to step their game up to step and quit complaining.

Some serious hating going on in this thread. 😂

Bama’s got it rolling and we’re all playing for second place until further notice.

The whole “I know we just got caught cheating but OMG THEY CHEAT SOOOO MUCH WORSE THAN US!!” rings hollow.

They have arguably the best coach ever, and he’s got a track record of success at two SEC blue bloods. The rest of the conference needs to step their game up to step and quit complaining.

Deep down, we all know Nick Saban is the GOAT.

It has more to do with jealousy considering how Tennessee made themselves a National embarrassment.

We’ve had terrible leadership since Mike Hamilton was in charge. I think Danny White will be different this time. Whether or not Heupel is the answer we need is yet to be determined.

I’m just hoping to see some fun football again and not watch us struggle to score 21 points a game.

Deep down, we all know Nick Saban is the GOAT.

It has more to do with jealousy considering how Tennessee made themselves a National embarrassment.

We’ve had terrible leadership since Mike Hamilton was in charge. I think Danny White will be different this time. Whether or not Heupel is the answer we need is yet to be determined.

I’m just hoping to see some fun football again and not watch us struggle to score 21 points a game.
Deep, deep down I know that bammer is vermin scum

Get the he!! off our site, bammer scum.....go annoy the auBarns
I don't mind rival fans posting. I personally don't post on other fan boards, but if they want to post here, go for it. I just have an issue with the ones who only want to troll and don't offer much in the way of meaningful conversation.

I don't mind rival fans posting. I personally don't post on other fan boards, but if they want to post here, go for it. I just have an issue with the ones who only want to troll and don't offer much in the way of meaningful conversation.
I can't hide my loathing for the bammers and their arrogance and sense of entitlement......worst fans in CFB.....and now they are slobbering on themselves over their new-found love of basketball.....it makes me SICK and I don't want them on our site.......sorry to be so narrow minded but I can't control it......

It's easy to see how Mullen could neglect his own backyard, he spends so much time recruiting other team's transfer portals.

Used coat rack shoulders has always been the lead Transfer U King. The JUCO maestro. He reminds me of the Dawn Staley of football. Combs the portals looking for 5 star malcontents to fill in his roster.

I don’t know how significant the cheating is there. But when you look at all the negative things that have happened to tn...you’d have to say that bama landing Saban and what he’s accomplished is up at the top. We’re the only team in college football not in the same division with them that has to play them every year. And with them on our border when have to recruit against them etc. definitely a huge obstacle to us getting back to elite status

That's a good question. It is much easier to be honest when you aren't winning anyway. There is a part of me that thinks Tennessee just wanted an excuse to fire Pruitt for cause.
Pruitt would still be here if he were winning football games.

For folks who think Bama cheats because Saban is there and winning, you are incorrect.

The entire political system of that state is tied up with ensuring Bama wins. It's like an Italian Crime Family. It goes far beyond Saban. Do enough digging and research and you will find it.

Saban doesn't need to dirty his hands. The Bammer Government handles that aspect for him. Saban just has to turn a blind eye.

What TN is accused of is like lifting a Milky Way from Wal Mart compared to what the Bama Mob has going on.

There is a reason th NCAA is afraid of Bama.
Literally the state has two things going for it, Alabama football and the Gulf Coast. It is a miserably putrid state.

Reactions: PandamoniumReigns

VN Store

Back