Gawd I loathe Alabama & Nick

Yap cause he cheats & once he retires your program will be mediocre again
I don't think Alabama's departure from consistently having really good teams begins until they replace the guy who replaces Saban.

I feel really bad for the guy who replaces Saban. If that guy doesn't win at least one title within 2 or 3 years, he will almost certainly be fired. His teams could still be very, very good, CFP level, but they'll fire him if he doesn't win a title. Then they'll have a tough time replacing him when everybody sees that winning SEC championships and losing in the CFP isn't good enough there. By that time, they'll be 3-5 years removed from a title, some other squad will have clearly taken the CFB mantle, and they won't be recruiting at an other-worldly level.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Some serious hating going on in this thread. šŸ˜‚

Bamaā€™s got it rolling and weā€™re all playing for second place until further notice.

The whole ā€œI know we just got caught cheating but OMG THEY CHEAT SOOOO MUCH WORSE THAN US!!ā€ rings hollow.

They have arguably the best coach ever, and heā€™s got a track record of success at two SEC blue bloods. The rest of the conference needs to step their game up to step and quit complaining.

During the 2012 (2011 season) BCS title game, Bama was playing LSU. LSU beat them in the regular season....Anyway, Bama was kicking their ass. I think it was 21-0. Bama received it's 1st penalty with about 2 minutes to go in the game. You would've though Saban was going to have a stroke. He wanted a perfect game!

I said when the rest of the SEC demands excellence, they are all playing 2nd fiddle to Bama.

Most old time Bammers I know are good folks and good fans.

Why the resident Bammer here has to live by the snide, smart@$$ comment is a good question.

If you choose to post on a rival board, you have to accept there will be acrimony, perhaps even over the top acrimony, directed at your own program.

Perhaps the snide, a&&hat approach is better taken to a Bammer board?

Just an observation, one which I am sure will be met with a snide, self important comment.

Never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited:
During the 2012 (2011 season) BCS title game, Bama was playing LSU. LSU beat them in the regular season....Anyway, Bama was kicking their ass. I think it was 21-0. Bama received it's 1st penalty with about 2 minutes to go in the game. You would've though Saban was going to have a stroke. He wanted a perfect game!

I said when the rest of the SEC demands excellence, they are all playing 2nd fiddle to Bama.
I donā€™t think LSU crossed the 50 yard line the entire game. We can thank this game for expediting the College Football Playoff.

Reactions: Boca Vol
We can cry all we want, but Bama has set the standard now for years. Whining wont change that.....only a better program.

R5fa72808b81a38c08b90ecbca6790398
Shouldnā€™t he be. Bama single handidly ruined college athletics.

Really? The entirety of college athletics? Bama's really only good at maybe 3 or 4 sports, and this year aside that number doesn't include basketball.

I would say football for sure. If you are a Bama fan, Iā€™m sure this is amazing. For everybody else, once you get over the awe of this run, there is a realization that college football isnā€™t near as fun as it used to be.

VN Store

Back