gators have a “very good gameplan” for Hooker…..

I suspect they will play dirty. I bet they try to take Hooker and our wide receivers out of the game with dirty hits. A win to them is probably worth a suspended player for a game or two.

I also suspect there will be some mystery injuries.

I still say Vols win.

Reactions: LadyVolette
I suspect they will play dirty. I bet they try to take Hooker and our wide receivers out of the game with dirty hits. A win to them is probably worth a suspended player for a game or two.

I also suspect there will be some mystery injuries.

I still say Vols win.
Idk this will be interesting.. Florida as a team is always dirty (everyone knows this).,, but Napier doesn’t roll like that.. this culture clash is going to be interesting to see

Idk this will be interesting.. Florida as a team is always dirty (everyone knows this).,, but Napier doesn’t roll like that.. this culture clash is going to be interesting to see

Sadly, players don't always listen to their coaches, or their mommas.

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyVolette
They will not be able to cover Tennessee 1v1 at WR. If that’s their grand plan lord help them.
I don't think they would expect to shut down our receivers, since even Alabama couldn't do that last year. They would put a lot more faith in their backfield than in their front seven, and each of our opponents this year has been able to get pressure on blitzes. Pretty decent bet that if Akron can pressure the QB, Florida can, and Florida has better corners.

That said, they still have to score a lot no matter what strategy they use. You can game plan to end half our drives without us scoring but if you're able to do that you still need to score at least 30.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
We're about to find out if our D is for real and honestly this is our only true question we have left to answer. Then again UF should honestly be 0-3 right now and destroying them "might not" reveal anything about our defense. I want a great big "0" on their side of the scoreboard when the final whistle blows. One game at a time boys. GBO

I’m more concerned about their game plan on special teams than for our offense. Our kicker is slower than molasses and we’ve already muffed a punt this year. The best thing they could do is keep the ball out of Hooker’s hands.

Yes they do. My 10yr old got hit with one several years ago. I tossed one prick down about 6 rows. Broke his arm, nose and 2 of his teeth lodged in my hand. Gators can pack sand. Scum fans

I don't blame you but man you know that rotten gator did not have 2 teeth to spare!

Burney says they have a plan against Hooker?

Well guess what buddy, you can't spell Gas Rot without Gators!!

Their offensive engine will be misfiring all Saturday afternoon.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back