Gators coaching change

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Larry Fedora has been promoted to Offensive Coordinator and Ed Zaunbrecker has been demoted to QBs coach.

LINK

I'm interested to see just how if any this will change the offense. I'd love to see a whole new offensive scheme brought in...these short routs and bubble screens will have me hairless in another year or so! :bad: :censored:

You have to wonder how good of a move this is. Most of the Gator fans I have read on other boards don't seem to be real happy about it.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Feb 10 2004, 09:32 PM
You have to wonder how good of a move this is. Most of the Gator fans I have read on other boards don't seem to be real happy about it.

Let's hope this move makes them much much worse!

I am clueless what this will do. The offense was starting to look up at the end of the year. I'm looking forward to our trip to Knoxville this year. It is always my favorite road trip. You guys have some great fans, and they're not to rough on old insuragator :rocks:

Originally posted by insuragator@Feb 16 2004, 08:07 PM
I am clueless what this will do. The offense was starting to look up at the end of the year. I'm looking forward to our trip to Knoxville this year. It is always my favorite road trip. You guys have some great fans, and they're not to rough on old insuragator :rocks:

I wish I was as excited about it as you are. B)

VN Store

Back