Gators beware

I was thinking that was ONE hunting season even I would enjoy.

LOL!!

You get to have fun AND do the rest of the world a favor!

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

You are one seriously funny dude, Freak!!

Nah, just a gator hater like everyone else here.

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Jul 11, 2004 12:19 AM
:eek: :eek:

This is always the exception. B)

Glad to see you stopped by NC. Things have been a little to calm around here in your abscence. :lol:

Man, I was SO ready to riff on this- then I actually read the article and they made the gator-hunters sound like such inept rednecks I almost felt sorry for the lizards.

Florida fans are such insidious bastards.

When Vol fans decide to put an outdated Smokie down, it's a short, sharp shock. Likewise the way Georgia deals with its tired Ugas, LSU its aged tigers, and South Carolina its overwrought cocks (dressed right or left).

Gainesville apparently just vests its tradition in the biggest reptile that manages to sneak up the bank in any given week.

Lady

-whose grandma you trying to teach to suck eggs?.

If the story was about Georgia specifically the emphasis would be on dating reptiles rather than on lizards & hunting love in general.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Jul 11, 2004 2:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Jul 11, 2004 2:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NCGatorBait@Jul 11, 2004 12:19 AM
:eek:  :eek:

This is always the exception. B)

Glad to see you stopped by NC. Things have been a little to calm around here in your abscence. :lol: [/quote]
I bet it has bro&#33; :lol: :p :cool: Take care..I&#39;m always lurking&#33; :ph34r: :rocks:

VN Store

Back