Gator Bowl Vol Walk / Tailgating / etc

NATHAN05

Stuck in Gator land, hurry up retirement!!
Anyone who went to the Iowa game remember what street the Volwalk was held on? Also, looking to get a parking/tailgating pass........anyone know which one was predominently Tennessee fans? And GO VOLS!!!!!

Lot J will be packed with UT fans. Vol walk was right down the side of it. It’s on the left in this pic. They used Adams St.

Attachments

• E81AA864-5FB5-4F4E-B9B6-6CC32BEAF10C.jpeg
    E81AA864-5FB5-4F4E-B9B6-6CC32BEAF10C.jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 55
Anyone who went to the Iowa game remember what street the Volwalk was held on? Also, looking to get a parking/tailgating pass........anyone know which one was predominently Tennessee fans? And GO VOLS!!!!!
Based on memory, someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I parked at the stadium, no pass required, although I'm sure there was a charge, just don't remember it. The only "Volwalk I remember, was at the stadium, as they got off the bus. I remember the band and cheerleaders having a parade the day before on the river walk.

It will be on Adams Street (was the last time) coming from near the baseball grounds towards gate 1. Go Vols

For RVer's, a limited number of oversized parking is available for game day in Lots "P", for $100. Short walk to stadium and Vol Walk. 904.798.1700, talk with tickets option person.

So, it was on Adams Street against Iowa. Does anyone know when and where the Vol walk will be Thursday in Jacksonville? Thanks
Go Vols

If I remember right, the Vol Walk is 2 hour and change before scheduled kick off, correct? We're parking in Lot E and I would like to see the guys make their way into the stadium. I've been looking for a completed, printable schedule of the days events, but not having any luck. One final question. What time does the gates open to let us inside the stadium?

GBO!!!!
:cool:

If I remember right, the Vol Walk is 2 hour and change before scheduled kick off, correct? We're parking in Lot E and I would like to see the guys make their way into the stadium. I've been looking for a completed, printable schedule of the days events, but not having any luck. One final question. What time does the gates open to let us inside the stadium?

GBO!!!!
:cool:
Vol Pep Rally Jacksonville Beach Jan 1 5pm at Seawalk Pavilion. Will be fun.

Reactions: Sara Clark

VN Store

Back