Gator Bowl tickets

NATHAN05

Stuck in Gator land, hurry up retirement!!
I live in Florida and looking at Gator Bowl tickets now as they are way cheaper before teams are announced. Anyone had experience trying to re-sell (Vivid Seats, Ticket Master, etc.) should a different SEC team be selected? Trying to figure out how difficult it is to unload them as far as demand.

It’s Easy to (re)sale on stubhub - just check the % fee each company charges. Not sure if vivid seats is more expensive or cheaper.

Good seats are usually easy to move.
"School block" tickets don't move as easily.

Yeah I wound up getting club seats on the SEC side so if we dont get in hopefully itll be easy to unload. I hate buying early but the price this early vs when teams are announced is night and day. Thanks for the help.

Considering this game is after the first, I would expect plenty of tickets available no matter who is playing. You should be fine waiting until games are announced and looking for a deal. People are always unloading freebies to mid/low level bowl games.

Considering this game is after the first, I would expect plenty of tickets available no matter who is playing. You should be fine waiting until games are announced and looking for a deal. People are always unloading freebies to mid/low level bowl games.

Yeah, that's what I have done in the past (Outback x2, Gator x1) but for some reason when Tennessee plays the prices go way up. I got two club seats on the 40 for $139. Outback, etc in the past is well over $150+ for decent lower bowl, non club access seats. Couldnt pass this up. Saw some regular lower bowl seats for 30's - 50's. I'm afraid as hungry as Tennessee fans are if I wait those prices will triple after announcement.

VN Store

Back