Gator Bowl - Kentucky vs. NC State

Cats showing Florida and Auburn how not to get embarrassed in your bowl game.
Congratulations on the W. I know a few people who are already complaining on Twitter right now about not being able to beat 4-6 UK team. Which is weird, because if I wanted to hear people complain about that I’d just never leave this site.

Congratulations on the W. I know a few people who are already complaining on Twitter right now about not being able to beat 4-6 UK team. Which is weird, because if I wanted to hear people complain about that I’d just never leave this site.

Thanks, man. It just means more, I guess.

Weird season. Looking forward to seeing what our offense looks like under Liam Coen.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
KY ever gets a QB, they will be hard to handle

They have a couple that if developed, could be exceptional. But Eddie Gran and our former QB coach wasted a lot of talent. Hard to believe that Mac Jones committed twice to Kentucky before Bama came calling, but if he had been at UK, he would have handed it off 40 times a game and passed for 100 yards.

I love watching us run it down other teams' throat, but we have to adapt to the pro style offense that we see at Bama and other elite programs to get to the next tier.

UK is my other alma mater - I used to count on UT for my football brags and UK for my basketball ones. what a world

Reactions: McCat

VN Store

Back