Gatlinburg Game Viewing Spot

Any recommendations on the best place to watch our game in Gatlinburg? Family friendly, clean, good food a must.
It’s been a while but last time I was up there Cherokee Grill was good. We are at a table so I’m not sure about TVs and such but I remember seeing a bar area. Food was pretty good. If you drive down to pigeon forge blue moose is a chain but decent for burgers wings and I know it has tvs

Last edited:
Reactions: white65
Crawdaddy's has a bar and several TVs.
Landshark bar & grill could be a good choice.

Blaine’s sports bar used to be good. Don’t know if the place that replaced it has the same sports vibe.

New place is smith and sons corner kitchen. Bar area looked nice and had several TV's. I was in the seating area and don't remember there being any TV's to watch.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
New place is smith and sons corner kitchen. Bar area looked nice and had several TV's. I was in the seating area and don't remember there being any TV's to watch.
Thanks! I always loved that location and the outdoor seating . Always seemed like there was a decent bar on the top floor.

Thanks! I always loved that location and the outdoor seating . Always seemed like there was a decent bar on the top floor.

Yea I sat there several years ago and watched us get beat by bama while sitting next to some bama fans. He bought me a beer and said he'd never met a vols fan that wasn't obnoxious.:rolleyes:

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I was up there a couple weekends ago and had the game recorded expecting to just watch it later that night when we got back to the room, just so I wouldn't make the family miserable if I got moody lol. I was good and didn't peak the score. Didn't matter in the end when all the vols fans stormed the strip I could tell who won by all the smiles.

Any recommendations on the best place to watch our game in Gatlinburg? Family friendly, clean, good food a must.
I live here, Crawdaddy's is a good place, Smoky Mountain Brewery(try the Thunder road sauce if you do wings and pizza) or Calhouns. Can't go wrong with any of those 3. Honorable mention would be 3 Jimmy's. A lot of locals frequent there. Enjoy your time man!

Reactions: kiddiedoc
Any of the breweries up there would be fine. There's a D&B in Pigeon Forge. Bluffs bar and grill is right next to it.

VN Store

Back