Gasparilla Bowl: UCF Knights (8-4) vs -6.5 Florida Gators (6-6) ESPN 7PM

anyone else think of this when they hear Bowzer?

UOX6Q7752JDLNEATCG6N2N7L3A.jpg

Two things:

1. You are old as hell for thinking that

2. I am old as hell for knowing who he is.

It always looks like a kick in the nuts when a team loses a bowl game and ends up with a losing record.

was thinking a team that goes 6-6 and wins a bowl considers it a winning season. A team that goes 6-6 and loses a bowl doesn't consider it a losing season - we finished .500; bowls don't matter

Reactions: tntar heel
Two things:

1. You are old as hell for thinking that

2. I am old as hell for knowing who he is.
3. I am both old as hell and lame because after every single carry I found myself breaking into Adam Sandler lyrics….. “Bowzer from Sha Na Na and Arthur Fonzarelli”

Reactions: volinbham
Looked more an issue for UCF but honestly there's only a couple of players at UF I would be concerned about losing.

We played some kids on defense I haven’t seen play a down all year.

UCF fans are already claiming they could compete in the SEC because they’ve won bowl games against UF, Auburn and UGA…not to mention a regular season win against Bama 21 years ago.

UCF fans are already claiming they could compete in the SEC because they’ve won bowl games against UF, Auburn and UGA…not to mention a regular season win against Bama 21 years ago.
Only reason I wanted UF to win UCF Alum are going to be insufferable. I hope your business revenues soar!

Reactions: MAD
I liked Gus standing there triumphantly in the postgame interview pretending that nobody remembers that he’s coaching at a directional school because they got tired of him at a P5 school.

Who is your QB next year?

Are you in complete rebuild mode like we are this year?

Seeing some posts on Twitter, you would think the Gators despise UCF more than FSU.

I liked Gus standing there triumphantly in the postgame interview pretending that nobody remembers that he’s coaching at a directional school because they got tired of him at a P5 school.

I laughed at the announcer talking about what a great play caller he was. The man was the worst 2nd half coach in the history of college football and he just kept calling the same plays that failed in the first half.

Who is your QB next year?

Are you in complete rebuild mode like we are this year?

As of now our QB is Anthony Richardson.

Napier needs to do work on the transfer portal, especially on defense.

Next year feels like 2011, the year after Meyer checked out…like Mullen did this year.

Emory Jones with Mullen was average.

Emory Jones without Mullen is what you got tonight.

Props to UCF…I’m gonna hear about this game until 2024. 😁

He earned every penny if you think about it.

He spent all season to get him to be as bad as he was. A credit to the level of patience Mullen has holy hell

I laughed at the announcer talking about what a great play caller he was. The man was the worst 2nd half coach in the history of college football and he just kept calling the same plays that failed in the first half.
The guy is still living off putting Cam Newton in the shotgun and letting him run around 10 years ago.

VN Store

Back