Gasparilla Bowl: UCF Knights (8-4) vs -6.5 Florida Gators (6-6) ESPN 7PM

I laughed at the announcer talking about what a great play caller he was. The man was the worst 2nd half coach in the history of college football and he just kept calling the same plays that failed in the first half.

Worst? Not even close.

Since 1979 Florida has only had three losing seasons all those losing seasons though have happened since 2013 and they still beat us in all three of their worst seasons. We GOT to beat Florida next season no more crapping the bed against these guys we should have the better team they are a dumpster fire now and who knows how well Napier will do there. We can’t start a streak losing to another new Florida coach please for the love of God Heupel beat the gators next season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plecoptera and MAD
Since 1979 Florida has only had three losing seasons all those losing seasons though have happened since 2013 and they still beat us in all three of their worst seasons. We GOT to beat Florida next season no more crapping the bed against these guys we should have the better team they are a dumpster fire now and who knows how well Napier will do there. We can’t start a streak losing to another new Florida coach please for the love of God Heupel beat the gators next season.
We should never ever lose to a team that does this….

I'm pulling for Michigan. If Cincy wins it all, we will never hear the end of it. Tired of same old Bama. And we must preserve the 1980 UGA meme.

Which well it should be for Bearcat fans.... It would be one of the biggest underdog stories of this year, if not ever...magical year for them, and to be quite honest, very refreshing. I really like Luke Fickell, not only as a coach, but his character.

If Jones thought that was a good audition for his next team, he's sadly mistaken. Poor performance.

Only reason I wanted UF to win UCF Alum are going to be insufferable. I hope your business revenues soar!
I don’t know how I’d ever track down a UCF alum in order to suffer. I’ve never seen one. Never even seen a fan except on TV. Good for them, insay, nowhere to go from there but up.

Reactions: McDad
I don’t know how I’d ever track down a UCF alum in order to suffer. I’ve never seen one. Never even seen a fan except on TV. Good for them, insay, nowhere to go from there but up.
Just a little different in Tampa. Now not only have to listen to Gators but hear Well we can beat we beat the Gators and they beat Tennessee every year. Already started this am.

VN Store

Back