Garth Brooks the dance

Vols1313

Since Brooks is coming to Neyland I thought I would say that I feel like The Dance could have been written by Tennessee fans looking back on the success we once had and not taking them for granted . If we only knew how the king would fall , who’s to say ya know we might have changed it all

Jack and Jill went up the hill to have a little fun
Stupid Jill forgot her pill and now they have a son

The bigger the headache the bigger the pill
The bigger the doctor the bigger the bill

Since Brooks is coming to Neyland I thought I would say that I feel like The Dance could have been written by Tennessee fans looking back on the success we once had and not taking them for granted . If we only knew how the king would fall , who’s to say ya know we might have changed it all

Let’s not use that song.

That’s the song Spurrier used to motivate his Florida teams to beat Tennessee.

Lame I know, but If I remember correctly.....partially true.

Reactions: I40flyer
You could go with so many for the fans:

1. Unanswered Prayers
2. More than a Memory
3. Longneck Bottle(s)
4. Standing outside the Fire

Let’s not use that song.

That’s the song Spurrier used to motivate his Florida teams to beat Tennessee.

Lame I know, but If I remember correctly.....partially true.

How could that sing motivate anyone?!?

I mean I don't even have the words to describe my feelings at this moment

At least there will be one crowd pleasing performance in Neyland this year.

I’m not a huge Garth fan, but he puts on a great show

How could that sing motivate anyone?!?

Yea strange......now that I had more time to think......I’m fairly certain it was some other country singer anyway. I’m thinking Jo Dee Messina.

Lol I was wrong (I think).....my brain remembers something and my fingers typed before they knew exactly what my brain remembered.

I just remember it being some lame country song that should have been used for motivation of a football team.

VN Store

Back