Garret Crochet on YouTube Game of the Week

fryeguy93

Rufus X. Sarsaparilli
Getting to watch my Sox this afternoon while working from home and Garrett Crochet gets a little more work with pre-game pitching moves due to injury.

Pitched out of big jam there in 5th as the game remains scoreless. No runs in 2 total innings so far as Reynaldo López gets the 3 inning start

Crochet 2.0 innings 1 hit. 1 BB 4 SO 1 error

Getting to watch my Sox this afternoon while working from home and Garrett Crochet gets a little more work with pre-game pitching moves due to injury.

Pitched out of big jam there in 5th as the game remains scoreless. No runs in 2 total innings so far as Reynaldo López gets the 3 inning start

saw him in over weekend vs baby bears ---- would love to have garrett wearing in cardinal red and blue

He’s pitched very well for the Sox. Wish we’d gotten to have a full season with him in 2020.

Need to now have a game at old Durham Athletic Park to celebrate Bull Durham

A game at the Sandlot in LA

Maybe even have Cleveland host a professional mlb game to celebrate Major League

Maybe even have Cleveland host a professional mlb game to celebrate Major League
And Florida State (pen) to celebrate The Longest Yard (the original)

Maybe even have the Baltimore Orioles, Texas Rangers, and Arizona Diamondbacks to host games between two real major league teams in their ballparks so their fans can see what MLB baseball is actually like.

VN Store

Back